Where are you? • Jack

The floor was dark and misty, the trees loomed over you. You turned around just to see a girl standing there, she looked around your age and was beautiful. Then you heard someone shout "Hey baby". You instantly knew it was Jack. You spun around and saw him walking towards you.
Smiling you started to run toward him but he dodged you and went towards the pretty girl behind you. You stood confused as he walked up to her and they linked hands and kissed. You screamed-

You sat up straight in bed, gasping for air you clutched you hair and breathed heavily. The same dream you've had for weeks ever since Jack had started acting weird.
You and Jack have been together for over a year now and you loved him with all of your heart. But recently he has become very distant and the idea of him cheating on you always comes into your mind.

"Jack wouldn't do that" you whispered to yourself as you realised the space next to you in bed was empty and cold. He must have been gone hours.
You checked the time on you phone, it read "9:30".

"What! Jack never leaves that early" you said to yourself as you began to text Conor.

You - Hey Con, is Jack with you?

You nervously but your finger nails waiting for his reply. Nothing.
Sighing, you flung your legs over the edge of the bed and walked into the kitchen. It was so quiet, like it always was. Suddenly the noice of your phone made you jump.

"Bloody hell" you mumbled under your breath. It was Conor.

Conor - Nope sorry y/n, I haven't seen him in a few days. Why, what's up?

Nervously you wondered if you should tell Conor about you suspicions of Jack cheating. You eventually wrote a reply.

You - Oh, well he's always gone! I never see him anymore. Conor I think Jack is cheating on me..😣

You stared at your phone in awe of what you just put. "What have I done" you thought to yourself, he wouldn't do that, would he? Deep in thought, you went into a daydream before being interrupted by you phone ringing.

"Jack?" You questioned, before answering he call.

"Hello?"

"Hey y/n, I'm sorry I won't be home until really late tonight."

"Why? Where are you?"

"Im...." Jack stuttered before answering your question.
Then you heard a girl in the background.
"Who are you talking to baby?" You heard the girl say.

"Who was that?" You questioned, biting your nails again. You knew your predictions were correct. Tears started to fill your eyes.

"Oh that was just..." Jack mumbled before you interrupted him.

"Why are you cheating on me? I loved you Jack. And don't say your not because I know your game" you cried down the phone as Jack went silent.

"Y/n I'm sorry it was an acci..."

"NO DON'T, YOUR AN IDIOT! I WOULDN'T COME  HOME TONIGHT IF I WERE YOU!" You screamed down the phone before hanging up. You cried uncontrollably for what felt like forever. Your eyes stung from crying for so long, until you were exhausted.
Eventually you decided to ring Conor.

"Hello?" Conor mumbled down the phone.

"Conor I was right he has cheated on me" You sobbed down the phone.

"That little..." Conor said frustratedly.

"Why... WHY!" You screamed down the phone, Conor fell silent.

"Y/n...I'm going to find him"

"Wait Con..."