Prison • Conor

Just hit 18k and I'm freaking out.
I love u all.
(Ps. I know u guys won't go to prison lol but just imagine...)
Enjoy x
----

Y/n POV

"I'm so sorry" I cried. "This wasn't meant to happen"

"Y/n...I don't know what to say.." Conor small voice mumbled down the phone.

I sit in the empty room, the officer standing outside staring into my soul through the glass window.

"Conor..I'm sorr-"

"I know" Conor sighed. "I just can't believe you'd do this" He whispered.

I let tears fall down my cheeks and land on the table in front of me. I feel so bad. What I did was stupid. Now I had to get my boyfriend to bail me out? Pathetic.

"How much is it?" Conor croaks.

My lips tremble as I look at the paper in front of me. "Five hundred" I choke.

Conor sighs. I can tell how fucking pissed off he is. I don't blame him. Im a fool.

"Okay" He mumbles. "I'll be there in about half an hour"

"Conor!" I gasp, grabbing the officers attention. "I can't expect you to do this"

"Well I am, okay?" He laughs a little and I manage a weak smile. "See you in a bit"

"Thankyou baby" I sigh. "Love you"

"Love you more, bad girl" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"Bye"

"Bye"

He hangs up, leaving me to sit in the dark, menacing room. A single lamp stands in the corner, illuminating the room a small bit. However, I'm still scared shitless.

The officer outside coughs awkwardly before entering the room again, sitting down opposite me. "Right Miss erm.." He flips through the papers.

"Y/l/n" I smile, receiving a poisonous glare.

"Okay" He coughs again. "Have you got someone to get you out?"

I nod, knowing if I speak I'll be a stuttering mess of anxiousness.

"What's his name and relation to you then?" He asks, pulling a pen out to write the details on my papers.

"Erm" I take a deep breath. "Conor Maynard, and he's my boyfriend" I smile a little.

"Wow, boyfriend points are through the roof" He laughs and I chuckle awkwardly.

"I didn't expect him to do it" I sigh, staring at the paper as he writes on it in black ink.

He shrugs, reading over one of the questions. "Errr...reason of arrest or warning?" He asks, looking back up at me.

"Joyriding" I sigh, realising how immature I sound.

"So" He coughs harshly. "To confirm, you stole a car"

"Yes"

"And you rode it dangerously around the city for enjoyment" He reads off the paper, looking up at me once he had finished.

I nod, resting my head on my hand. I'm so fucking stupid.

"Alright" He breathes, writing down the last details. "Why'd you do it?"