Water fight • Jack

Okay but literally - WOT IS THIS😂😂
If your confused, look up the #nickiminajchallenge or whatch the video above!
----

Y/n POV

"Attention! This is how bitches walk to their boyfriends house when their feeling hot as fuck, most of y'all bitches can't even spell hot"

I spun on my heel, strutting towards Jack's house as Emily filmed me, wetting herself with laughter.

I knocked a few times, flipping my hair and giving a sassy look to the camera.

Eventually Jack answered the door, eyeing me up and down as I wear just a bikini with a pair of trainers.

With Emily still filming, she circles around us as I pull him close, kissing him passionately on the lips. His taste lingered in my mouth as he backed me into the hallway, pushing me up against the wall.

"Erm..guys?"

We kept kissing, my tongue slipping into his mouth as he push up against me, wearing just his swim shorts, ready for the water fight he invited me round for.

Things got heated too quickly, Emily had to physically pull us apart whilst we made out in front of everyone in the house.

Once our lips were ripped part from one another, I gasped for air, stumbling backwards.

"Did you get that on film?" I asked, wiping my salivary face.

Emily nodded, rolling her eyes.

"Of course I did"

Jack chuckled, "what were you doing anyway?".

"Just this challenge but I didn't expect it to get that heated...sorry"

"Sorry? That was the best greeting ever!"

I giggled at him, wrapping my arms around his body. My face snuggled into his chest as he wrap his arms around my bare back, his fingers drawing light circles into my skin.

Anna ran into the room, making fake gagging noises as she ran past us and up the stairs. Conor mimicked her actions, also gagging and eeeewing in the background.

"Oh shut up" Jack yelled after them, squeezing my body tighter.

Emily sighed, "this makes me depressed I'm single, I'm running away".

She strutted into the living room out of sight, greeting Helen in the doorway.

"Oh you two" She tutted, walking past into the kitchen.

"It's gross!" Anna shouted down the stairs.

I giggled, staring up at Jack.

"Are we gross?"

He shrugged, "I guess we are actually".

"Whatever, I'm Minaj!" I pulled away, strutting off into the living room to find Emily.

I stand in the doorway, staring out at the garden as Emily played around with the hose next to the huge swimming pool.

"Not so fast!" Jack yelled, running up behind me.

"No! Jack!" I scream as he pick me up, carrying me towards the pool.

He began swaying me side to side, edging me closer to the water each time.

"One"

"No!"

"Two.."

"Jack no!"

"Three!"

I screamed one last time before getting lobbed into the swimming pool, everyone laughing at me as I arose from the water.

I wiped my eyes, my hair dripping with chlorine filled liquid.

"JACK!" I yelled, running to the edge of the pool.

He cried with laughter, slapping his leg in hysterics.

I grabbed onto his face, interlocking our eyes. He stopped laughing and inched closer to my face, his lips aiming for mine.

I smirked before yanking him into the water, his body disappearing under the freezing pool water.

Emily laughed and sprayed the hose at him as he stood up from the water, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry Jacky" I smile cheekily.

He shook his head, "your so lucky I love you".

I shrugged, "love you too".

Emily sprayed him in the face again, giggling to herself afterwards.

"EMILY!" He yelled, turning his back to the freezing water.

"Quick get him!" I screamed, grabbing the hose from Emily's grasp.

I ran closer to him, spraying him right in the face with the water.

"Y/N STOP!"

"Please!"

"Baby stop!"

I shot him one last time before handing it back to Emily to put back into its normal position.

Jack coughed, "are we even yet?".

I sighed, "I guesss".

He smirked at me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry" He sniggered.

"Same" I giggled, pushing him back into the water.

He rolled his eyes.

Best day ever.