Interview Panic • Conor

This was requested by PrincessEvie14 I hope you enjoyyy! Also...1k reads...that's insane! Thankyou so much!
---
Lexi's POV
I was currently sat in Conor's dressing room, watching him pace around restlessly. I'd never seen him this nervous for a show before, usually he was fine.

"Gorgeous what's on your mind?" I asked, walking over to him. He sighed heavily, turning to face me.

"Nothing..I'm just..anxious" He stuttered, putting his arms around my waist.

"It'll be fine, trust me" I reassured him, running my fingers through his hair. He smiled down at me.

"Love you" He said kissing my lips softly.

"Conor, your on in 5. You best get out here buddy" One of the people on set barged into the room. Conor quickly looked back at me.

"See you later Bubbs" I pecked his lips, before watching him saunter out the door. I breathed in, feeling nervous for him.

"Hey, he'll be fine Lex don't worry" Joe's soft voice soothed my nerves. I smiled down at him whilst he sat on the sofa. The rest of the boys were scattered around the room, laughing and being stupid.

"I know" I sighed, sluggishly sitting down next to him.

"Conor's gonna be sick, go on bro!" Jack shouted at the tv screen that was showing the stage. I chuckled at him, they were so cute.

Suddenly, I was startled by the sudden appearance of cameras and flashing lights. The constant noise of people voices overflowed my ears. I jumped up from my seat, being blinded by paparazzi and reporters.

"So Lexi Maynard.."

"Lexi over here!"

"Lexi Lexi!"

"Your husband.."

"How do you.."

"Lexi your pregnant?!"

Oh no, how did they find out I was pregnant...shit

I was being crushed by hundreds of selfish presenters, wanting to know about mine and Conor's relationship. I didn't want them to know I was pregnant - this made my anxiety overflow.
I couldn't see any of the boys as the room was so full up, not even Josh.
My breathing quickened and my vision blurred. My heart was beating like a drum, as I stumbled around the room dodging the reporters.
I looked across the room for the door, it was blocked by a few men with massive cameras on their shoulders. I held my breath before squishing myself through the massive crowd. Being hit in the head with microphones and cameras, I eventually made it out the room.

Gasping for breath, I leapt into the cool air-conditioned area. I leaned over, holding my knees as I bent over myself. I felt sick with nerves and anxiety.

"Are you okay?" Caspar asked me, placing his hand on my back. I could feel tears starting to roll down my cheeks. I started gasping for air, I could hardly breathe. Holding onto my chest, I fumbled around grasping onto Jack's arm.

"Quick, what do we do?!" Jack asked, holding me up. The dizziness overflowed my body as I flopped to the ground. Barely conscious, I leaned against the wall with my head in my hands. The guys quickly ran to my sides, sitting down with me.

"Hey it'll be okay" Caspar soothed me, but it wasn't helping.

"Someone get Conor!" I cried loudly, still gasping for air. I sobbed loudly into my knees. Stay conscious.

"She needs Conor! Someone get him!" Joe shouted at the boys.

"He's on stage!" Josh protested, pointing to stage doors.

"I'll get him" Jack said bluntly, walking up to the doors. I watched him in awe as he opened them, the loud noise of Conor singing filled my ears.

Conor's POV
"Let's not play, you tell me to go and then you put your hands on me!" I sung into the microphone. The audience were great and were screaming along to all my songs. It made me feel really ecstatic to happy Mayniacs.

Eventually it got to Ty Dolla $igns part of the song, so I could just dance around the stage. Suddenly I felt someone tap me on the back, the audience started screaming even louder.

"Jack?"

"Quick Conor, Lexi's having a real bad panic attack..she needs you!" He shouted into my ear. Without hesitation I followed him out the doors.

I was greeted by the sight of Lexi curled up in a ball on the hard floor. I ran over, sitting down next to her.

"Hey shhhhh I'm here" I hugged her tightly, rocking her slightly.

"I'm sorry...for..ruining your..show" She whispered in between sobs. I kissed her head.

"Don't worry about that, as long as your okay"