Hairdye • Jack

Remmie's POV
"JACK......JACK!" I yelled through the flat. I wanted to tell him what I was doing so I could get his input on it.

"Yes sexy babyyyy" Jack replied in a strange accent whilst walking towards me. He then put his arms around my waist and looked down into my eyes.

"I'm going to dye my hair crazy" I blurted out.

"What do you mean crazy?" Jack replied, looking confused.

I have medium length, platinum blonde hair. Ive had it dip dyed pink before, but nothing too crazy. So I wasn't sure how Jack would react.
Me and Jack had been together for 3 years now, and omg I was so in love.

"I'm going to dye my hair lilac" I said to him sweetly.

"Lilac.....Babyyy....but your gorgeous how you are Remmie." He moaned in reply.

"Pweaseeee" I said pulling away from him and putting on my best puppy dog eyes and pouting. It usually always worked with Jack.

"Okayyy"

I smiled and squeaked with happiness and excitement.

"Omg yay!" I said hugging him tightly.

"Only on one condition though" Jack said suddenly.

"Whatttt Jackkkk"

"I get a kiss"

I smiled up at him, looking into his amazing eyes. Our eyes interlocked with each other and his soft lips met mine. They moved in sync, until I pulled away.

"I've got to go baby"

"Okayyy, just not tooooo crazy" He said watching me as I put on my coat and grabbed my phone.

"I Promise" I said quickly kissing him and closing the door behind me.

--*back from the salon now*--

Remmie looked like this:

I slowly unlocked the door to the flat

I slowly unlocked the door to the flat. What was Jack going to think? What if it's too much? What if he doesn't like it?

I stepped into the flat and closed the door behind me. Quietly I placed the keys down on the kitchen counter.

"Jacky I'm back" I shouted nervously.

Suddenly I heard the footsteps of Jack coming down the stairs, until he stopped as soon as he saw me.

"What do you think?" I said nervously playing with the ends of my hair, unable to look him in the eyes. Jack silently walked towards me, until he was standing directly in front of me.
He then gently tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and stroked my cheek.

"I'm sorry if you don't like it" I said finally looking him in the eyes.

"It looks amazing Rems, I knew it would baby" He said before his hands cupped my face and our lips met. We kissed for what felt like forever, but was probably only a couple of minutes.
I gently pulled away from the kiss.

"Can I have a hug" I asked

"What? We're already hugging bubbs"

"Nooo, the one where you pick me up and spin me around" I giggled

"Okayyyy" Jack replied in another weird voice.

"Ready, jump" Jack said as I jumped onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Ahhh!" I squeaked with excitement as Jack started spinning me around.

"Hold on!" Jack laughed as he spun around faster.

"Okay okay...stop Jack stop" I said into his ear as he slowly began to stop spinning.

"F*ck that made me dizzy too" Jack moaned as I laughed at him.
He then proceeded to place me down on the kitchen counter so I was still level with him.

"So, what does my lilac princess want for dinner?" Jack asked me before kissing my nose.