Tickle fight • Jack

Hattie's POV
"Urgg" I moaned as the sunlight shone into my eyes from between the blinds.
I rolled over to find an empty space next to me in the bed. Very suspicious...

"Jackkkk..." I grumbled as I knew he was hiding somewhere.
I slowly and quietly flipped my legs over the side of the bed and stood up.
Tip toeing, I made my way up to the bedroom door, cautiously opening it.

"3...2...1" I whispered to myself as I slowly opened the door.

"BOO" Jack shouted and jumped in front of me. I screeched in terror and stumbled backwards.

"Urrr JACK! Your meannnn" I said as Jack grabbed my waist, pushing me backwards onto the bed.

"I'm not done yet!" He said smirking at me.

Before I could answer he began tickling me. I was laughing uncontrollably and was squirming around the bed, trying to escape his tickles.

"Jack....stop...stop it!" I said in between my fits of laughter.

"Fineeee" he moaned as he desperately kissed me. I took this as my moment of revenge.
I slid out from underneath him and quickly grabbed the loaded nerf gun that was laid on the floor.

"This is what you get!" I shouted as I began shooting him all over.

"Hey...Hattie...stop!" He shouted at me whilst running into the living room to grab the other gun.

"Oh no" I mumbled under my breath. I carefully began to move out of the bedroom and behind the kitchen counter whilst Jack was loading his gun.

"Get your beautiful ass over here Hattie" he said pointing the gun at the bedroom door - as he still thought I was in there.

I quietly giggled to myself and shot the back of his legs multiple times.

"What the...HATTIE!" He said spinning around to see me kneeling down on the floor. I burst out into fits of laughter as I ran out and jumped onto the sofa.

Jack ran over to me and pinned me down. Whilst I was dying of laughter.

"Say sorry" Jack said pouting at me adorably.

"Say sorry" I repeated.

"Say you love me"

"You love me" I replied smirking at him, trying not to laugh again.

"Noooo gorgeous!"

"Fineee I'm sorry babyyy" I said smiling up into his eyes.

"Good, now can I kiss you without you running away?" He asked politely.

I simply smiled at him as our lips met.