A night out • Jack & Conor

Hey guys! Sorry but this story isn't from your POV.🙁 but the next one will be! Enjoy!
---
Kitty's POV

"Omg I've got nothing to wear!" I moaned as I looked into my wardrobe. Me, Conor, Melodie and Jack were going to a club tonight and I wanted to look nice.

"What are you moaning about?" Mel asked me, whilst standing in the door frame.
Melodie was Jacks girlfriend and we all lived in a flat together.

"I've got nothing to wear! How do you look that good already!" I questioned her.

Melodie looked like this:

"Awww I don't look that good!"

I gave her a sarcastic face and raised my eyebrow at her, before we both burst out laughing.

"Here let me help you find something"

We then spend an hour trying to get ME ready for tonight.

"Ready for the big reveal?!" I shouted at Mel from behind the bathroom door.

"Oh my god just show me already!" She replied with an excited tone.

"WOOO" I shouted as I jumped out from behind the door.

Kitty looked like this:

I watched Melodie as her jaw slowly started to drop, making me blush

"You look amazing! Wait until Conor sees you!"

"Says you! Wait until Jack sees you!" I replied before we both started laughing again.

Conor's POV

Me and Jack were both in his room whilst we waited for the girls to get ready. They insisted on them doing a reveal of what they are wearing to us. Jack was looking in the full length mirror at himself, and I was sat on the bed watching him.

"You excited about what the girls are wearing?" Jack suddenly asked me whilst looking at me through the mirror.

"I suppose, why?"

"I just think there going to look well hot."

I just sniggered to myself and started to check my snapchat. When suddenly I heard Melodie.

"BOYS WE'RE READY!" She shouted as the sound echoed through the flat.

Me and Jack both walked out of the door to see Kitty and Mel standing there. Mine and Jacks jaws dropped in sync at the sight of the girls. They were beautiful.

"Wow" Jack said as he walked over to Mel and wrapped his arm around her waist, gently placing a kiss on her lips.

I walked over to Kitty and did the same. "You look gorgeous Kitten" I whispered in her ear whilst I hugged her.

Kitty's POV

"You look gorgeous Kitten" Conor whispers in my ear we hugged. He was the only one who called me Kitten, but I thought it was cute.

We made out of the flat and into the taxi, eventually arriving at the club.

"Me and Jack are just going to grab a drink okay?" Conor shouted over the loud music. I nodded in reply.

"Come on let's dance!" Melodie screamed over the deafening music. Pulling me by the wrist onto the crowded dance floor.

We made our way to the dance floor and started dancing to Controlla by Drake.

"LIKE CONTROLLA, CONTROLLA!" We both shouted over the music together. Then a hand made its way around my waist, i panicked but then I saw Mel smiling at me so I knew it was Conor. I turned around and looked up into his amazing ocean blue eyes.

"Your singing was amazing baby" he said sarcastically.

"Better than you!" I shouted at him over the music.
We both laughed and started dancing together.

Suddenly Anaconda by Nicki Minaj came on and everyone started screaming loudly, everyone but me. I knew this meant we had to twerk.
I turned to see Jack and Melodie dancing slowly with each other whilst kissing and being all dirty.

"You don't have to" Conor said into my ear as he placed his hand on my shoulders, and spun me round to face him again. I smiled up at him and kissed him desperately.

"Love you weirdo"

"Love you too"