Hugs • Jack

Nearly 1k reads...omg🙀 You're so amazinggggg
---
Jack's POV
I was laid down on the sofa after a long day of editing and filming videos. It was a lot harder than it sounds, it drains so much energy.
Patiently, I waited for my girlfriend to get home from work. Then we could have snuggles and watch a movie.
The tv played quietly in the background as I checked my phone.

"Hey gorgeous boy!" Y/n burst into the flat. I spun my head round to face her, she was so pretty.

"Hey! What's that?" I asked, pointing to the shopping bag she was holding.

"Well.." she started, sitting down in my lap.

"I got ice cream, chocolate and some lemonade" she smiled at me.

Jumping back up, she wondered into the kitchen to get some spoons, and cups.

"Have you had a good day?" I asked kindly, still scrolling though Instagram.

"Yep" she replied cutely, before sitting back down next to me. Y/n passed me my ice cream, and took a spoonful of hers.

"This is so good" she mumbled, her mouth full of ice cream. I laughed at her.

"Sooo..what film do you wanna watch babe?" I questioned her. She frowned at me.

"I don't know, why don't you pick?" She asked.
I began to scroll through the movies on the tv, until Y/n stopped me.

"Omg! Yes we have to watch that!" She pointed at the screen. It was Finding Dory. I moaned loudly.

"Reallyyy" I pouted at her, trying to look really sad.
She kissed my lips softly, and leaned over me.

"Pweaseee" she pleaded, looking adorable. Eventually I gave in.

We turned on the movie, Y/n snuggled into my side as I put my arm round her. I leant my chin on her head, kissing her every now and then.

"Jackkkkkk" Y/n suddenly whined suspiciously.

"Whatttt" I asked her, worried about what she wanted. She looked up at me.

"I'm tired.." she replied whilst yawning into my chest. I laughed at her quietly.

"You can go to bed gorgeous" I whispered, stroking her hair.

"But I want you there" She moaned, hugging me even tighter.

I moved her onto my lap and picked her up. She squealed as I did so. I carried her into our bedroom and gently laid her on the bed.
She cupped my face and kissed me softly.

"Now you can go to bed" I whispered, pulling away from the long kiss.
She smiled back at me. As she got comfortable under the sheets, I kissed her head again.

"Night babe" I whispered and began to walk out the room.

"I thought you were staying" Y/n spoke quietly. I smiled and turned on my heel to face her. Only her eyes were visible, poking up from under the sheets.

"Fine, only until you fall asleep" I sighed, clambering onto the bed to lay next to her. She snuggled her head into my neck, as I stared up at the ceiling.
Y/n started kissing my neck, tickling me slightly.

"Sleep Y/n, no more kisses" I commanded her softly.

She groaned loudly, and rolled over. Falling into a deep, relaxing sleep.