Chapter sixteen - CCTV.

When I woke up the first thing I did was check on Amelia. She didn't cry, in fact, she was still sleeping. I decide to leave her be and put some warm, grey socks on my feat before walking out the living room and downstairs until I came to the front door so I could check for mail. There was a letter for Sherlock- nothing important though.

I hear a door open and turn around, seeing Mrs Hudson walking out her flat, "Thought I heard someone," She starts, then whispers, "It could have been one of those men but they haven't really made much noise. How's Amelia?"

"She's sleeping." I smile.

"Aw, bless her. She's such a sweet little thing. Anyway, want some tea?"

"Yes please." I thank, then turn my head to look at the two security guards that were doing the morning shift, "Uh, shall I ask them if they want one?"

Mrs Hudson shrugs, "It would be polite."

"Yeah." I nod my head, but we both pull faces. We didn't like the fact that the government had put security men to watch over Sherlock. It was stupid, they were wasting their time. I walk up to them, and they both look down at me, "Want coffee?  Tea?"

They look at each other then back down at me. One of them nods, "Coffee would be lovely."

"Okay." I walk back over to Mrs Hudson and we both make our way up to 221B. Once we were in Mrs Hudson immediately filled the kettle up. I got five cups out the cupboard. "You want one right?"

"Sure," She counts the cups, "Don't you want to do one for Sherlock and Wiggy?"

I give her a look, "Wiggy?"

"Yeah, that young man there," She nods his head towards Bill who was sleeping on the couch again, "He told me his name was Wiggy. Rather odd name, don't you think? If he's going to be living here a while then he might as well take up Johns old room." 

I take out another cup for Sherlock, "His name is Bill."

"Oh." She chuckles.

"Yeah." I fill Sherlock's cup with his morning coffee and fill everyone's else's. Mrs Hudson takes the two men downstairs their coffee then comes back up for her tea. I leave Sherlock's on the dining table and feed Chester his breakfast. 

After a while, Sherlock decides to wake up when his coffee had went cold. When he emerges from his room he was already dressed, and walks into the kitchen and drinks his now, cold coffee straight away. I stare at him in confusion.

"Why aren't you ready?" He asks. I look down at Amelia who I was currently holding in my arms, watching TV and simultaneously listening to Billy's snoring.

"Im busy."

"Don't what?"

"Oh, I don't know Sherlock. Maybe Im babysitting a four week old baby until her parent's arrive to pick her up at eleven."

He looks at the clock, "Its ten in the morning."

"Will you chill? They'll be here in an hour, then we'll go see that Richard dude-"

"His name was Robert."

I throw him a look, "Whatever."

By the time it was eleven Bill had woken up, Sherlock had stopped moaning and watched an episode of Supernatural that I forced him to keep on TV, and I had dressed Amelia into different clothes for today. John and Mary had arrived at ten past, they seemed really happy to see her and Mary didn't seem as tired as she did last time I saw her yesterday.

"She was absolutely fine, she cried once last night but I think that was because of the change in beds." I smiled at them and passed Amelia over to Mary. Mary gently cradled Amelia, and John stroked her soft cheek before looking at me.