The end - Authors note!

And that's a rap! Thank you so much for reading the book and for putting up with my slow updates. I'd like to thank each and every single one of you for the support. The comments and votes mean a lot, it keeps me motivated to write the story because I know that you're enjoying them. 

However, I'd like to take the time to explain a couple of things. (I've explained this on my other authors note but this is just for future readers) Firstly, I'm sorry about leaving this on a cliffhanger. Unfortunately I won't be continuing this series, but I will be writing a new Sherlock fanfiction. My new story will be called 'Human Error'. I explain on the authors note I've already posted why I'm starting fresh, but overall I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for leaving the series like this.

Also, if you're looking for some stories to read in general, check out my personal account  where I post my original stories that I've been working on! Your support will mean a lot :)

I hope that I can keep you happy with updates in the future with my new story. Allonsy!

//

PS: 

I hope you don't mind my self-promotion, but please check out my depop @ kaypowers.

Depop is a site/app where you can buy clothes and accessories. I have a few lovely things I've posted on there, including an Agents of Shield cute jacket!I also have brand new, high-knee boots from missguided on there, along with a range of sweaters, shirts, and vintage jeans that are perfect for casual wear or for hitting the town! I have halved the price of all my items on there, and I am also open to offers! Please check them out. I hope you enjoy :)