Chapter thirty one - Argument's.

The way home was silent. Even John didn't try to speak, and he normally used to try and make everyone feel better. We didn't know how to progress what was going on. Moriarty wanted me dead, and Erin couldn't provide us with an answer to why. 

Erin failed. So the question was, would Moriarty try to have me killed again? What is it with guys wanting me dead? I chosed to date a psychopath in the past, I'm currently dating a sociopath and another psychopath tried to get a rapist plus murderer to kill me. 

Once the taxi pulls up by our apartment Sherlock get's out straight away and walks into 221B. John sighs and pays the taxi man before we both get out. 

"When I was shocked about Mary, Sherlock told me the reason they were in my life was because it's what I'm like. It's my life style- well, you were there, you know what he said," John starts as we both walk towards the flat, "Maybe that's the reason why some of the people you make friends with are like this. But it's okay, because you always have me, Sherlock and Mary to talk too. It's not a bad thing."

I smile at him, "Thanks, John."

We both walk into the flat and walk up the stairs, Sherlock was standing at the door talking to someone, and me and John decide to peek our heads over his shoulder to see who was there.

"Janine?" I question, shocked. Me and Janine are both friends, even though Sherlock tried to manipulate her. I was confused, however, to why she was in our apartment without permission. 

"Hey," She smiles, awkwardly, "I was just telling Sherlock about the text he sent me-"

"Text?"

"It's nothing." Sherlock snaps, walking into the apartment. Me and John step into the living room and Janine holds her phone in her hands, awkwardly fiddling with it.

"I got a text saying it was from Sherlock."

"And what did it read?" I ask.

"It just told me to come here."

"Why?"

"I don't kno- It just say's he was home alone and-"

"Well, obviously someone was pranking you. I was out at Scotland's Yard so I was not home alone, and I certainly didn't send you that text." Sherlock call's from the kitchen, looking at his old experiment that was in the fridge.

"Right." John say's, equally confused, "Well, uh, I think you better go Janine. We just heard some news from Scotland's Yard and we need to all talk about it."

"Okay then." Janine forcefully smiles, grabbing her bag of the coffee table. I stop her before she could leave.

"Why did you come over in the first place?"

"I told you, I got a text-"

"Yes, I know that and I know what the text is implying. And you know that we're together now," I start, meaning me and Sherlock, "and you and me are friends and I was wondering why you would come here and betray me like that."

The whole room fall's silent. John's looking at me and Janine with a shocked expression but also one that read that I deserved to be asking these questions. Janine was supposed to be my friend and just like that she would have came here to have Sherlock cheat on me.

"I, um-" Janine begins, but Sherlock cut's her off.

"That text could have meant anything."

John turns to face him, "I'm pretty sure it means what we all think it means."

"I think I should go." Janine lets out a nervous chuckle, and puts her bag over her shoulder.

"I think you should." I reply. Janine walks past me and John and then out the living room door. We hear the front door close, informing us that she had left. I close my eyes breifly and sigh. Well, that's another friend I've lost.

"Well," John begins, looking at me and Sherlock, "Anyone fancy a coffee?"

"There was no need to get jealous." Sherlock ignores John and lets those words slip out of his mouth. I stare at him in disbelief and chuckle with no humor.

"Jealous. Jealous?!" I spit, clenching my first, "I was not jealous as her being here, I was pissed off! And can you talk, you didn't hesitate to punch Erin when you found out he tried to kiss me!"

"What?" John asks, looking at me.

"Well it's different now, turns out he was doing that because Moriarty wanted him to."

"That's not the point! The point is you punched him because you thought he liked me."

Sherlock rolls his eyes, "And you thought I texted Janine to come over."

"And you probably did! Maybe you needed to manipulate her again, who knows? You're unpredictable!"

John steps forward. "How about that coffee?"

"No thanks," I snap, still glaring at Sherlock, "John, is Mary in?"

"Yeah, she's at home with Amelia."

"Good, I'm going to see her. Coming?"

"What about Moriarty-"

"It can wait."

"Is that a good idea? Moriarty wanted you dead and now you're just going to walk across the streets of London by yourself?"

I laugh humorlessly, "Sherlock please shut the fuck up with this bullshit fake sentiment."

"How is it fake?!"

"Well, for all I know you could be trying to be nice so that I'd forget about you messaging Janine."

"For the last time I didn't text Janine-"

"See you later!" I reply, closing the door behind me loudly and rushing downstairs. I don't think I believe that Sherlock texted her, but then again he could be wanting to manipulate her again. I think I just needed time to think. I know seeing my best friend would help clear my mind of Erin and Moriarty and Sherlock and Janine.

My body collides with another's and I look up to see Billy.

"Alright? I was just walking Chester, he's alright. He's ma friend now, I like walkin' him."

"How sweet." I smile sarcastically up towards him, and gently stroke Chester's head as he jumps up to greet him. 

"Where you goin'?" Bill asks.

"Going to Mary's, John and Sherlock are upstairs." I tell him, then say goodbye to Chester before exiting the building. The cold air hits me once again and I sigh, turning left and walking towards John and Mary's house.