Chapter one - Cases.

AN: Trailer on the side [best to use earphones.] :)

Once again, I'm looking back at this book and it makes me cringe and I want nothing more than to delete it. But for some reason you guys like it. I have no idea why -- but enjoy the sequel nonetheless. 

Warning: Very shit grammar. 

Recommendation: Read my new Sherlock fanfiction 'Human Error', I promise it's way better (in my personal opinion, because it's planned more thoroughly in detail and the grammar is way better -- but as I said, I have received some positive feedback about IBIY and LPAG so I won't bother deleting this).

Enjoy 

~

The whole day slowly passed, it was filled with mainly Sherlock complaining and watching Jeremy Kyle, yelling at the screen whenever he knew someone was lying. I went to my room to sleep, so i had no idea when he had went to bed. I woke up the next day at about eleven in the morning, then went into the kitchen to make a nice cup of tea and some toast.

Sherlock emerged from his room ten minutes later. I was sitting on one of the arm chairs, drinking my tea as i had finished my toast. Sherlock walks into the room, his hair messy and still in his clothes from yesterday, except his shirt had a few undone buttons. He looks at me for at least two seconds, before going over to the sofa and lying on it.

"Late night?" I ask.

"Hm."

"When did you go to sleep?"

"Some time in the morning."

I furrow my eyes at him, but i don't reply. I stare at him for a few seconds in a questioning manner, before turning my head and continuing to watch TV. Not more than another ten minutes later, John walks into the flat with Mary.

"I don't remember giving you a key." Sherlock mumbles against the sofa. John looks at him.

"It was my key from when lived here," He answers, and walks into the flat a bit more as Mary shuts the door, "Um, what did Mycroft say then?"

Sherlock makes a loud, groaning sound against the sofa. John looks at him with a strange facial expression.

"Nothing good i suppose."

"He has a curfew, he can't work on cases, he can't have anything in the flat which could cause harm, the list goes on." I comment. John nods, and Mary comes and sits on the other arm chair.

"We're going to have another baby scan before John goes to work," She starts, and frowns at me, "Im on maternity leave."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Yeah, i get to chill at home. But jesus, this baby doesn't leave me alone. All she does is kick."

"Thought of any names?" I smile. She shakes her head no.

"Lestrade called me about a case earlier," John states, and Sherlock head shoots up to look at him, "Told me he couldn't get in contact with you."

"I wouldn't think so." I say.

"What did you say?!" Sherlock asks, hope in his eyes that John had some how managed to convince them to let him work on a case. 

"I told them you can't."

Sherlock frowns.

"I'll do it." I suggest.

"What?"

"I'll do it. I mean, Sherlock has to figure out this Moriarty thing which i have no idea about, so i should get out the flat for awhile, right? You wont want me in your way will you Sherlock?"

"...I don't mind."

"You're only saying that so i won't take the case. You're jealous."

"I'm not." He says, "I don't mind your presence."

"Pass me the phone." I look at John. He nods and picks my phone up of the table and passes it me before looking at Mary.

"We better go then." 

"Alright." She gets up, "Come round ours later? I'll be bored on my own."

"Sure." I smile, and watch them say their goodbyes to Sherlock before leaving, I open my contacts and look for Greg's name, finally finding it and pressing call. He answers it and i talk to him for a while, Sherlock staring as i do. I ignore him, and continue to talk to Greg about the case. He says i could help, and then tells me he would text the details of whats happened so far and when another crime happens. I thank him, then say goodbye before hanging up. I turn to look at Sherlock, who's still staring, "What?"

"Nothing."

"Whats with the looks?"

"Nothing."

I huff, and get up to put my cup in the sink. I return and move his legs of the sofa so i could sit down next to him. "You have to figure what happened the other day when Moriarty went live all over England, okay? Because i swear, once you say Magnussen is the most dangerous man you've known Moriarty comes back to prove you wrong. So if i go out and help on cases, you have to figure out all of this."

"I know."

"Then what is it?"

He pauses, "...Are you sure you want to help out with Gavin? I mean, you always used to watch when i was there."

"Its Greg. And I helped out too, you know. I didn't just watch." I snap, offended by his comment, because it wasn't true, "Who stopped London from being blown up? Me. Who helped-"

"Alright, i get it. But you cant do what i do." He says. I frown. That was true, i guess. I may be smart, but I'm not intelligent like Sherlock.

"What if i skyped you on my phone at the crime scene, and you just help me from there?" I ask.

"And let you take the credit?"

"Well you're not exactly allowed to solve any cases, are you?"

He sighs, "Fine. I get some credit though."

"How can you possibly get some credit?"

"You'll see." He says, and gets up of the sofa and goes into his room where his old Moriarty case files were. I stare blankly at his closed door, then shake my head. He's so confusing.