Chapter forty two - Halloween special.

I had brought one packet of sweets and one packet of chocolate, (Haribo Starmix and Mars Funsize.) For the rest of that night I gave Sherlock some space, but I amused he just fell asleep after a while or stayed up thinking, and I had to keep an eye on Billy in case he snuck into the kitchen and grabbed one of the small packet of Haribos. I had also texted Mary to see if she wanted to come over the next day to help me carve some pumpkins, and she agreed to it happily, going into full detail about how she was the 'master' at carving pumpkins.

Billy was watching a football match on the TV, and Sherlock and John were sitting in their arm chairs, deep in discussion. I think they were talking about last night, when Sherlock met Moriarty. Or at least, I think he met him. It must have been difficult to find him, unless Moriarty wanted to be found.

Me and Mary were in the kitchen. Amelia was in her baby carrier that was on the table, and she was also dressed in a pumpkin suit. She looked so adorable, and it was hard to believe that in a few months she would be one years old! Damn, she was growing so fast!

Me and Mary was talking to each other in hushed voices in case Sherlock and John over heard. We continued to carve our pumpkins while pretending to have a casual conversation. 

"Isn't it weird though? You were kidnapped and Moriarty finally showed is face, and we're just acting like nothing happened." I frowned, trying to carve a small triangle as the eye on the pumpkin. 

"Sherlock isn't acting as casual. He looks freaked- and John is always paranoid now. He wouldn't even let me buy a loaf of bread by myself."

"Maybe it's because they know Moriarty more than us, we've only known him breifly, we don't know what he's like."

"Maybe." Mary gave a small shrug, glances over my shoulders at the two boys, "I mean, Sherlock full on snogged you the other day, out of the blue. Doesn't that seem off to you?"

"Of course it does." I whisper, looking at Amelia as she starts to make cute baby noises, "I have absolutely no idea what brought that on. Can you imagine if that went further? He wouldn't be doing that because he loved me, it would've been because he wanted to distract himself from Moriarty."

"I don't think he would be that bad though," Mary says, raising her eyebrow and looking at him, "He'll know exactly how to get you into it, and get pleasure out of making you feel pleasure to the point that he probably wouldn't even have to enter."

"Mary!" I hissed at her quietly, nudging her arm. I couldn't help but to let a small chuckle escape my lips.

"What? It's true! I mean, he observes and stuff doesn't he? He'll know how to please you, although, you'll probably have to show him a few things. He'll probably be a bit clueless."

"You're a married woman."

She lets out a laugh, "Don't tell me you haven't been curious to how Sherlock is in bed."

"Shut up!" I blush, laughing and judging Mary again. She laughs and soon enough we change the topic of conversation and finish carving our pumpkins. Once finished, we excitedly put the pumpkins up by the window, making sure the candle wouldn't set fire to the curtain. Amelia's loud cries could then be heard throughout the flat so John excuses himself from his and Sherlock's conversation to see to it. He picks up Amelia, and we hear the doorbell ring almost immediately. Billy shoots up straight away and grabs the bowl of sweets/chocolates.

"Awh, jesus. Don't scare them away." Mary tells Billy, who just rolls his eyes in response.

"I'll go get some of his socks." I says, heading towards the laundry basket.

"You're not actually going to hit the kids with his socks are you?"

"If they're rude, I am."

"Fine, whatever." Mary comments, then rushes down stairs before Billy got to answer the door by himself. She didn't want to miss out on all the fun.