LIX: One Choice Decides Your Fate

After the news had gone out about what Dakota did, Dakota started distancing herself from people. She didn't want to talk about her problems, she was only thirteen years old and she was being told to make a choice that would define her fate forever. All of this sounded scary to her, but two people weren't going to give up now.

Dakota: I just don't know what to do.

Maria: Dakota, don't you think that this sounds sketchy? That this 'Sir Cosmos' just comes out and knocks us out then starts to ask you to become queen?

Alyssa: Maria is right, there has to be some sort of explanation to this.

Dakota: He told me, he did this because he wanted me to be at the Sealie Court to become queen. The only thing that I am afraid about is that I say the wrong thing, it could mean that I could lose all of you.

Maria: That doesn't sound like the Dakota I know. The Dakota I know would never back out from this, the real Dakota would always chose her decisions from her heart and not what everyone makes her do.

For the first time, Dakota felt like she was waking up, she was able to breath for a second. Dakota looked at Maria, and she was starting to gain some humanity in herself.

Dakota: Guys...I think I know what to do.

Maria: Then do it.

Alyssa: Do you want us to come with you?

Dakota: Please?

Maria: Wherever you go, we go too.

Dakota: Before we go, let's dress up and give this guy a party of his own.

Dakota only wanted Alyssa(Rosemary) and Maria to come with her. They traveled out of the Institute to the Sealie Court, and Dakota wasn't going to let her guard down.

Sir Cosmos: Your majesty, you have come.

Dakota: I thought I told you to not call me that.

Sir Cosmos: Who are these two people?

Dakota: They're my friends, I asked them to come with me.

Sir Cosmos: They're Shadowhunters...

Dakota: And?

Sir Cosmos: Sealie's are supposed to hate Shadowhunters.

Dakota: So does this mean that my people would hate me, because I'm a Shadowhunter? Then I guess my answer to you is pointless to you, I guess we will be leaving.

Sir Cosmos: Wait a minute, your father, Sebastian Morgenstern, was a Shadowhunter and he had a relationship with-

Dakota: Can you cut back on smart ass? I didn't come here for your dumb lecture, I came here because I need to give you my answer.

Sir Cosmos: I'm listening.

Dakota: I'll do it.

Sir Cosmos: Excellent.

Dakota: And as my first act as queen, I remove you from the Court forever.

Sir Cosmos: What?

Dakota: Why on earth would I have you, an abuser and a murder, still here in my Court?

How does Dakota know all of this? When Dakota was on the bridge, someone came to help.

Ella: Dakota.

Dakota: Miss HonorWeather?

Ella: The one and only.

Dakota: What are you doing here?

Ella: I wanted to give you some information about Sir Cosmos, my future vision has predicted.

Dakota: Then you must know about my decision....

Ella: I do, but I'm not going to tell you for I want you to figure it out for yourself. As for the information about Sir Cosmos, he was the one who murdered your mother.

Dakota: What?

Ella: I saw it when I was sleeping, he also murdered Meliorn after he refused to tell your location was.

Dakota: That explains it.

Sir Cosmos: You dare accuse me of such?

Dakota: Not only that, but someone had came to me for help and I did exactly what a queen should do...to help her people.

Before Ella came along, someone came running in to tell Dakota.

Dakota: Who are you?

Lady Roxy: I'm Lady Roxy, one of your mother's Court Ladies and husband of Sir Cosmos.

Dakota: I suppose he sent you here for some reason?

Lady Roxy: No, I'm actually leaving him.

Dakota: Why?

Lady Roxy: If you thought my ex-husband was annoying you will find him more when you know that he abused me.

Dakota: What?

Lady Roxy: He even raped me, just to get a son but it was not possible. Your Majesty, I know I am not allowed to depict your choice but please don't let him win.

Dakota wanted to keep her promise, to not let Sir Cosmos win.

Sir Cosmos: Why that damn wife of mine?

Alyssa: How dare you talk of her like that?

Sir Cosmos: And what would you know, you heartless angel?

Dakota: You have said enough.

Sir Cosmos: And what are you going to do about it, Sebastian Morgenstern's daughter? Go ahead, and ignore the fact that you and Alyssa are cousins.

Alyssa: Cut it out.

Sir Cosmos: Alyssa, leave this throne room now-

Alyssa: Sir Cosmos, this is between me and your queen. I'll leave if she asks me too.

Come to me

In the night hours of

I will wait for you...

Dakota looked at Alyssa(Rosemary), and realized that there was nothing that Sir Cosmos could do anything to suppress her love for Alyssa(Rosemary). She did what she could only ever dream of...

And I can't sleep

Cause thoughts devour

Thoughts of you consume

She walked up to Alyssa(Rosemary)...

I can't help but love you

Even though I try not to

I can't help but love you

Grabbed her by her shoulders...

Even though I try not to

I can't help but love you

Even though I try not to

With no hesitation, Dakota and Alyssa(Rosemary) kissed...

I can't help but be wrong in the dark

Cause I know of recov in this War of Hearts

I can't help but want oceans to part

Cause I know of recov in this War of Hearts