LV: What Comes Next?

Weeks after Kiana's attack happened, everyone finally recovered and everything seemed normal. It was, until Dakota had something planned and she had to do this alone. She needed answers about the Sealies, and she couldn't wait any longer. She put on some clothes, took some weapons and her stele, and out to the Sealie Court she went. After walking for so long, she made it and she knew she arrived just with the magic in the air and the feel of something enchanting was happening. She walked some more, and she arrived to an empty throne room she looked around but she saw no one. 

Sir Cosmos: I was wondering when you would arrive, you're majesty. 

Dakota: What did you just call me? 

Sir Cosmos: It's your name, Princess California. 

Dakota: My name is-

Sir Cosmos: Dakota, but California is Latin for the name. It's amazing of how you look so much like you mother, but when you show your true colors you can have so many features of your father. 

Dakota: My father as in-

Sir Cosmos: Jonathan Morgenstern? Yes, did you know that he has a sister named Clarissa Herondale. Her husband is apart of the Lightwood family, and a certain someone is also apart of the family. 

She knew what she was talking about...

Dakota: Alyssa...

Sir Cosmos: Sorry to disappoint you, your-

Dakota: Don't call me that! 

Sir Cosmos: Temper-

Dakota: Just stop, if you know everything about me then you know why you wanted to knock my Parabati and I out. 

Sir Cosmos: The Sealie Court has hadn't a queen for a long time, but now that long time is gone. 

Dakota: And you think that I'm going to rule. 

Sir Cosmos: Think about it Dakota, if you leave your people suffering then what will become of us. We will be hungry for leadership, and you know how Sealies work because you are one. 

Dakota just started Sir Cosmos down, and she felt some sort of anger in her.

Sir Cosmos: You're Marks are starting to show. 

Dakota tried to get a hold of herself, but she couldn't it because it wasn't long when her scarlet hair started to change to blonde. 

Sir Cosmos: Go on...let it out...

Dakota tried to control her anger, but with the words that Sir Cosmos said was like someone saying 'Your anger is free'. Dakota let out a deadly scream, and what was hiding in Dakota's body was her true colors. 

Sir Cosmos: This is you Dakota, this is what you were meant to show to the world. 

Dakota just looked at herself, and how her form looked like from her normal one. Blonde hair, with black eyes, and leave marks surrounding her face. 

Sir Cosmos: You have a choice, Princess California. You can live as a Shadowhunter and let your people die, or you can rule here and leave your Shadow hunting days behind. 

Dakota knew the responsibility of a queen, and she knew that not all Sealies were evil. Yet she had a life with Maria, and she has yet to make Alyssa(Rosemary) hers. She didn't want to leave her family, but she had others who needed her. 

Dakota: I'll think about it...

Sir Cosmos: You have three days to think about it, and when the third comes return to the throne room by sunset and give me your final answer.