Prologue

Lydia: Magnus and Alec!

Both men rushed to Lydia's room with worried looks on their faces.

Magnus: What is it?

Lydia: The baby, it's coming!

Lydia fell to the ground, and screamed in pain. Alec rushed to Lydia's side, picked her up bridal style, and took her to the nursery. Magnus let everyone in the Institute know that Alec and his child was coming.

Clary: Who wants to bet it's a girl?

Simon: Wrong, it's going to be a boy.

Izzy: If it mean that the baby will have the same style like me then I want it to be a girl.

Simon: Really Izzy?

Izzy: Well I want my niece to look amazing.

Simon: *Coughs* Nephew.

Jace: Imagine what it's going to be like when you guys are having your own child.

Izzy and Simon: Shut up!

While everyone was debating of whether it was going to be a girl or boy, Magnus, Alec, and Lydia were in the nursery getting ready to deliver a baby.

Alec: Are you sure you want to do this?

Magnus: Trust me Alexander, I've done this before.

Alec: You've delivered children be-

Lydia: AHHHH!

Magnus: Yes, I've lived for 400 hundred years.

Lydia: AHHH!

Magnus: Lydia listen to me, when the next one comes I need you to push.

Lydia: But it hurts...

Magnus: I know, and it's going to be painful but if we want to do this right you need to push.

Lydia: Grrrr! AHHHHH!

Magnus and Alec kept comforting Lydia, while she was holding onto the hands of the men.

Alec: It's okay.

Lydia: AHHHH!

Magnus: Hold on, Lydia.

Lydia: AHHH!

After about a half an hour later, the baby girl was born Magnus was carrying her, then gave her to Alec to hold her, and then Lydia was able to hold her daughter.

Magnus: She looks just like you, Alec.

Alec: Well, she's got your nose.

Magnus: And she has you're eyebrows, Lydia.

Lydia: She's wonderful.

An excited knock was heard, and once Alec had opened the door everyone rushed in to see the baby.

Izzy: Move I want to see my...

She looks at her niece.

Izzy: My baby niece!

Simon: You were right Jace imagine of what's going to happen when Izzy and I have babies.

Clary: By the angel, she's beautiful!

Jace: Congrats you guys.

Izzy: I'm an aunt, now!

Clary: I am too!

Magnus: Speaking of which I need to go get something really quick.

Magnus had exited out of the room very quickly, while everyone was admiring the newborn child that was sent from the angels above. Throughout the whole excitement comments were made such as "She's so beautiful.","She looks just like you Alec except the nose, that's Magnus, and the eyebrows are Lydia's." Then Magnus came back, with a small box in his hands, and came to the right side of the bed.