IX: The Lash of Magic

Everything was going normal just like any other day, and now it was time for lunch. You might think that something is going to happen, and to be fair you're right because Hector had stormed in and headed straight forward to Alyssa(Rosemary).

Hector: There you are, you little freak!

Alyssa: Can you just leave me alone, Hector? Enough is enough, you know.

Hector: What, is Annoying Alyssa too scared to fight?

Alyssa: You do realize that we're not allowed to fight each other, we're supposed to be a team.

Hector: Like I said, you sound like a cheap greeting card.

Alyssa(Rosemary) was starting to get mad, but she needed to keep calm. Yet she couldn't, she felt a rush of...adrenaline? Anxiety? Stress? She didn't know, but in any case she had knew that she couldn't lash out only stick up for herself.

Alyssa: Just cut it out, already.

Hector: How can I? I'm just getting warmed, and I'm already having fun playing this game.

Alyssa(Rosemary) there was no way of addressing the situation, so she decided to leave this dinning room.

Hector: Oh look, is Alyssa being a coward and running away.

Alyssa(Rosemary) was getting angry, but needed to stay under control.

Hector: Ignoring me, now? Expected it, but you're nothing but a freak.

Alyssa(Rosemary) was raging, and wanted nothing more than to lash out at Hector for calling her that.

Hector: Still, ignoring me?

Alyssa: Enough Hector.

Hector: Freak! You're a freak, Alyssa! I'm going to tell everyone, you're a freak! You're a freak Alyssa!

Alyssa: I SAID ENOUGH!

Alyssa(Rosemary) had turned around, and waved her hand strongly and a wave of blue fire had came out and pushed Hector to the wall. Everyone was shocked, but then whispers had arose around the room saying "Look at her eyes...","They look like cat eyes.". Alyssa(Rosemary) not knowing what she did, but when she turned around there was mirror through the kitchen and from what she saw was...cat eyes.

What was even more shocking was she had another vision