XXIX: Parabati Forever

When Maria had yelled Dakota, Alyssa(Rosemary) started to panic and worry about her. Maria started to run, and Alyssa(Rosemary) was barely catching up to her. When the girls had arrived, and saw Dakota and Hector in immediate danger because Verpletted demons had surrounded them along with Remi. Maria had stepped in, and slayed all the demons saving Dakota...her parabati. Maria had turned around, and looked at Dakota with concern and worry.

Maria: Are you okay?

Dakota: Yeah, I'm okay.

Alyssa: How did you know Dakota was in danger?

Maria and Dakota had revealed their Parabati rune, Dakota had it on her left breast and Maria had it on her right breast.

Hector: You guys are Parabati?

Dakota: Yup.

Alyssa: I don't know how we didn't notice that, but whatever. What happened?

Remi: Your little demons came running out of nowhere.

Maria: Where did they go?

Remi: They just went-ahhh!

Verpletted demons started showing up, and everyone was fighting except Remi he was just hiding behind the bar.

Maria: Hector, Alyssa take the right, Dakota and I will take the left.

One after the other Verpletted demon were being taken out everywhere, and the band of them were almost eliminated until one of the demons that Alyssa(Rosemary) was fighting spoke.

Verpletted Demon: I...I....I.....I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DADS AND YOUR MOM!

Alyssa(Rosemary) had laid down her sword, and she felt a feeling of shocked and confusion. Was it lying, or telling the truth?

Alyssa: What?

Another Verpletted Demon was about to attack Alyssa(Rosemary), but Hector got in the way and saved her but he was hurt in the process.

Alyssa: HECTOR!

Alyssa(Rosemary) had no time to waste, and she turned to Hector's collapsed body and tried drawing an iratze, but it didn't work it just kept fading away.

Alyssa: Hector, no, please...

Maria and Dakota finished killing the demons, until the same Verpletted demon that talked to Alyssa(Rosemary) was now talking to Maria.

Verpletted Demon: Maria....Maria...Maria.....IT'S US! Jeffery and Jordan!

Maria: What?

Dakota: Don't fall for it, it's trying to trick you!

Maria kept a straight face, and tried to kill it but couldn't.

Verpletted Demon: WAIT, PLEASE DON'T KILL US!

Maria was on the verge of breaking down, and Dakota was feeling and she thought of a plan. Meanwhile Alyssa(Rosemary) was trying to heal Hector, but he was now closing his eyes.

Alyssa: Don't close your eyes, just stay with me please!

Hector: I'm going to be-ah.

Alyssa: Please Hector...

Alyssa(Rosemary) was now crying, and many tears started to stroll down her cheeks but then the tears had landed on Hector's wound and it started to glow. Then Alyssa(Rosemary) thought of something that might just help, so she grabbed out her stele and drew an iratze for the third time and her healing tears and the rune had worked together to heal Hector.