XXXII: There Are No Saviors

Jeffery: JUDITH, AIDE-NOUS! -Judith, helps us!-

Judith: Garcons... -Boys...-

Jordan: DIS S MARIA QUE NOS SOMNES VIVANTS! -Tell Maria that we are alive.-

Judith: Qui vous a fait ca? -Who did this to you?-

Jeffery: UNE FEMME NOMMEE KIANA BIERIN -A woman named Kiana Bierin.-

Jordan: ELLE NOUS KIDNAPPES, ET NOUS SOMMES DEVENUS UN MONSTRE -She kidnapped us, and we became a monster.-

Jeffery and Jordan were getting pulled by chains, and their eyes had changed from a golden brown to a devilish black. The twins couldn't say any words, and all they could make was mumbles and gibberish. Judith was confused as she was getting near them the boys had coughed out one last thing before they would lose control of themselves.

Jeffery/Jordan: DITES A MARIA QUE NOUS I'AIMONS, ET A...A....A -Tell Maria that we love her, and to...to...to...-

Judith: A quoi? -To what?-

Jeffery/Jordan: POUR NOUS TUER! -TO KILL US!-

The connection had ended with Judith and Maria's brother, and the powerful Warlock was back in the real world.

Madame Mignard: Judith, qu'est-ce qui ne va pass? -Judith, what's wrong?-

Judith: J'ai vu...

The Verpletted Demon that was posed by Jeffery and Jordan started to act up, and had broke out of it's chains.

Alyssa: What's going on?

Before anyone could answer, the demon had almost attacked Hector but Alyssa(Rosemary) had brought out her whip and hit the Verpletted demon. It screeched in pain, and then Jeremy and Jordan's voices had entered the conversation.

Jeremy/Jordan: OW!

Maria got all pissed of at Alyssa(Rosemary), but Dakota had put her hand on her wrist to calm her down. The demon was pushed to the wall, but it wasn't by anyone it was like it happened naturally.

Jeffery/Jordan: MARIA!

Maria: Jeffery, Jordan?!

Jeffery: MARIA, YOU HAVE TO-

Jeffery was cut off by a growl, and the demon was back to its old self. Judith looked at Maria, and had told her what they said.

Maria: Quelle? Non. -What? No-

Judith: Vous devez ils vous ont dit de. -You have to they told you to.-

Maria: Mais- -But- -

Jordan: JUST DO IT!

Maria was scared in all of her life the only thing she had ever fought was creatures that would pose a threat to the human world, but she had never killed anyone. They would either be taken to Idris, or just be sent to the City of Bones to be imprisoned there. What was even worse was that she was getting asked to kill two people that are apart of her family, and that was the one thing that was stopping her. Bringing herself to kill the ones she loved was the deepest part of her fears, and it was all painted on her canvas of life.

Maria: I can't...

Dakota had felt of what she was feeling even if this was a moment that needed to be handled by herself, but as her Parabati she needed to be there with her at all costs she knew what she had to do.

Dakota: Maria, it's not going to be your fault when they die. They are literally asking you to kill them.

Maria: But I-

The Verpletted Demon was getting out of control, and it spotted Dakota then started to run after her. Dakota cursed herself for not bringing any weapons with her, and for Jeffery and Jordan's fate was sealed. Maria took a dagger from Madame Mignard's pocket, and struck the demon's heart as Maria's face was drawn to be all types of pain that had been created in the world.