XXX: Answers

In the City of Bones, there was Remi being questioned about the Verpletted demon showing up at the bar last night. The Silent Brothers had chained him up, and made him hold the Mortal Sword so that way they could know if he was telling the truth.

Imogen: First question, why are there Verpletted demon showing up at your bar?

Remi: I don't know.

The Mortal Sword didn't do anything Imogen was surprised most people who were tried had told a lie, but the sword had revealed it.

Imogen: Are you working with the escaped prisoner that is creating this monstrosity?

Remi: No, I don't even know who this 'escaped prisoner' is.

Nothing came out of the sword, and Imogen was wondering if he really was telling the truth. From a man like him, he seemed that he would do anything to get a woman on his lips but when it came to a serious topic such as this it seemed more responsible than crazy.

Imogen: Last question, do you have a guess on how the Verpletted demons keep coming out of nowhere?

Remi: No, but your little shadowhunters kept accusing me of my drinks being tainted and I was the one who did it.

Imogen: That will be all, you are proven to be innocent. Brother Elijah, release him and send him back to Paris please.

Brother Elijah: Yes, Madame Inquisitor.

Remi was released, and Imogen had a message for Madame Mignard through a screen.

Madame Mignard: Yes, Inquisitor Herondale?

Imogen: Remi Joguet is innocent he told the truth.

Madame Mignard: That's one name of the list. I'm glad that you called I needed to report from what Alyssa, Hector, Maria, and Dakota have said to me.

Imogen: What is it?

Madame Mignard: Aside from the tainted alcohol, the Verpletted demon was actually talking to them and it said it had information about two of the children's past.

Imogen: This isn't some sort of trick, is it?

Madame Mignard: We're not sure, I've wanted to see what you thought and to request permission to talk to it.

Imogen: Didn't you say that it barely said a word?

Madame Mignard: Yes, but I have best friend who is a Warlock. She says that she can try to go into the mind of the demon and receive the information that we need.

Imogen: That sounds like a plan, you have my permission. When will this friend of yours arrive?

Madame Mignard: I've sent her a message already, and she said that she will be here in a moment.

Imogen: Very well, when the proceeding is done tell me what has happened and if there is anything that The Clave should be concerned about.

Madame Mignard: Very well then.

The conversation with Imogen and Madame Mignard had entered, and right on cue a Warlock came into Madame Mignard's office.

Madame Mignard: Judith?

Judith: Giselle.

The two friends gave each other hugs, and patted each other on the back then they pulled away still smiling at each other.

Judith: Ca fait un moment mon vieil ami. -It's been awhile old friend.-

Madame Mignard: Tu m'as manque'. -I've missed you-

Judith: Tu m'as manque' aussi. Maintenat, qu'est-ce que c'est que d'un demon qui parle? -I've missed you too. Now, what's this about a demon talking?-

Madame Mignard: Toujours sur le point, le demon est dans la cellule sous I'Institut. -Always on point, the demon is in the cell underneath the Institute.-

Judith: Allons-y

Judith and Madame Mignard had went all the way down to the cell, and when they were inside they found Alyssa(Rosemary), Dakota, and Hector already down there.

Madame Mignard: What are all of you doing here?

Hector: We're trying to get answers.

Madame Mignard: That's what I was doing.

Alyssa: You don't understand, that Verpletted demon knows where my parents.

Maria: And it confirmed that it was Jeremy and Jordan.

Madame Mignard: Just leave it alone, and I will deal with all of you later. Right now we need to proceed with this. Judith, quand tu es prete. -Judith, whenever you are ready.-

Judith had went up to the Verpletted demon, and placed her palms on its scaly skin. From that point on her eyes turned milky white, and she started to see a golden vortex and she saw two, identical twins.