LIV: Team Good

Alyssa(Rosemary) grabbed her weapons as quickly as she could, and out the door she went but being very careful about it because she didn't know if there would be any Verpletted demons in her way. Turns out most of the halls have been very quiet, until she saw Izzy and Simon.

Alyssa: Izzy, Simon.

Izzy: Hold it, right there!

Alyssa: Woah, hey, it's only me Alyssa.

Simon: Izzy?

Izzy: Remember it could be one of it's tricks, again.

Alyssa: Wait, guys, I'm not a demon it's me Alyssa.

Alyssa(Rosemary) it wouldn't be enough for them to know it was actually her, but things took a turn when she saw a person that looked exactly like her. She how this went, there was demon trying to take form of her and steal her identity, but she wasn't going to be the one to get killed. Izzy and Simon looked at the two Alyssa's(Rosemary), and seemed very confused about which is which.

Alyssa: Guys, listen to me, I'm the real Alyssa!

Alyssa(Demon): She's lying, don't listen to her.

Alyssa: What do you know about me? You can't think that they're going to believe you!

Alyssa(Demon): Izzy, you know me.

Alyssa: Simon, Izzy don't listen to it.

Alyssa(Demon): She's going to crack, eventually.

Alyssa(Rosemary) knew that she was running out of time, and she couldn't wait any longer. Alec and Magnus were running out of time, this would only be a distraction to her.

Alyssa: Fine, if you want to believe her then go for it, but if you don't mind I have two dads that need my help.

Alyssa(Rosemary) ran with all her might, trying to make it all the way up to Alec's office just in time. When she reached to the door, she heard a familiar voice through it.

Kiana: I'm going to kill you first!

Alyssa: NO!!!!

With the might of her screams, Alyssa's(Rosemary) warlock magic bursted out, and broke down the door making Kiana get pushed to the wall. Alyssa(Rosemary) rushed in, and saw her adopted parents still alive just stuck to the chair and tied up. She quickly rushed to them, and cut off all the ropes they had, once Alec and Magnus were freed Kiana got up.

Alyssa: It's over, Kiana, there's no where to run.

Kiana: That is where your wrong, daughter.

Kiana started to open a portal, but Alyssa(Rosemary) wouldn't have it at all. Alyssa(Rosemary) quickly closed the portal, and started to fight Kiana with all of her might. Alec and Magnus stepped in helped her, and it seemed like Kiana was going to lose, this would finally be her defeat once and for all but Kiana proved everything wrong.

Kiana: ENOUGH!

Kiana let out her magic that knocked Magnus, Alec, and Alyssa(Rosemary) out. Kiana broke the glass windows, and ran with all her might. Before she could leave for good, Kiana took one last glance at the Institute and said with a very devious voice.

Kiana: Soon you will see me, soon...