XLV: Confronting

Dominique, Hector, and Clary traveled to Idris where it was suspected that Kiana was hiding in.

Clary: Alright, from what Alec told me is that Kiana has made more people into shadowhunters so that way she can outnumber us. All we have to do that is to find Kiana, get her, and turn her into The Clave as soon as possible.

Dominique and Hector nodded, and they both went off to find Kiana. Alec told Clary that Kiana was hidden somewhere in a cottage that was near Lake Lynn. On the way, Dominique's mind was crossing with so many things that had to deal with Mael. She just didn't nowhere to start, but she kept encouraging herself that she was going to do this no matter what. All she had to do was keep it together, and that's it nothing more.

Kiana: I was wondering when you guys would arrive.

Everyone turned around, and draw their weapons but Kiana was nowhere to be found.

Kiana: I was most likely expecting you to bring me my daughter, where is she?

Clary: Show yourself!

Kiana: I would, but I don't want to.

This was getting more creepy by the minute, and it was all because they can only have the voice of Kiana but not the glimpse of her. Dominique was now sensing something in the air, and then it her. Moving fast, she pushed Hector out of the way and threw a knife at a shadow which was revealed to be Kiana's.

Kiana: AHHH!

Kiana appeared, and was bleeding in the shoulder. Clary drew a rune that froze Kiana, and when the job was almost finished it wasn't done because a dealy monster had appeared. Everyone knew it was Mael.

Dominique: Mael?

Mael screamed in fear, and stepping back away from her.

Dominique: Mael, please, this isn't you! You can still get back, and please I just want my best friend back. The Mael who was always there for me, the Mael who always accepted me for who I was, the Mael who was my brother to me. Please Mael, I need you and I don't want to fight you.

Dominique was about to break down, but she had to keep a straight face and even though it seemed like Mael wasn't coming back but then something happened. Mael's eyes had revealed, and Dominique knew that Mael was coming back. Mael took Dominique's hands, and very quickly said something that was important and something that would mean the world to anyone and it was all happening when a blue flame was ignited and made a circle around the two.

Mael: Ne me presse pas de te quitter ou de revenir apres toi ~Entreat me not to leave thee or to return from following after thee.~

Dominique: Car ou tu vas, j'irai et ou tu deposeras, je logerai. ~For whither thou goest I will go, and whither thou lodgest I will lodge.~

Mael: Ton peuple sera mon peuple et ton dieu mon dieu. ~ Thy people shall be my people and thy god my god.~

Dominique: Ou mourras-tu, et je serai enseveli. ~Where thou diest will I die, and there will I be buried.~

Mael: L'ange le fait pour moi et plus encore. ~The angel do so to me and more also.~

Dominique/Mael: Si rien mais la mort part toi et moi. ~If aught but death part thee and me.~

Then something out of the ordinary happened, and the Parabati rune had formed on Mael's left hand and Dominique's right hand. Then all of a sudden Mael let out a screech, and all of a sudden the demon was ripped apart from Mael. There was Mael, the real one, and the demon that was living inside of him. Dominique had enough, so she grabbed out her seraph blade, and slayed the demon. When the demon had went to back to hell, Dominique went down to see if Mael was okay but that was when someone else had came out of nowhere.

Maryse: What is all of this commotion?

Clary: Ms. Lightwood!

Maryse: What is going on here?

Hector: It's my friend Dominique, she managed to bring her friend back by...I don't know what.

Dominique: We did the Parabati ceremony, but in French.

Dominique looked down at Mael, and from the looks of it he was knocked out.

Dominique: He's knocked out, we have to get him to a hospital and fast!