XII: Returning Problems

Helena and Maryse got out of the portal, and they were right in front of the orphanage. 

Helena: I can't believe that The Clave is requesting for this. 

Maryse: I can't blame after everything that I lost...

Helena: I'm sorry for your loss. 

Maryse: I had to learn had to live with a death of my son, but just remember one thing Helena you never love anything like you love your children. 

Helena: Last thing I need is to know is that my children are dead, and I wasn't there to save them. 

Maryse: I can understand where you're coming from I have to go, good luck Helena. 

Helena: Goodbye Maryse. 

Maryse had went back to the portal that was going back to Idris. Helena didn't want her children to know too much about the Shadow World all she wanted was for her children to able to live their lives like any other children would, but also learning about the Shadow World one step at a time. Helena had sighed, and went inside the orphanage where everyone stopped what they were doing when once she was seen. Katelyn and Josh had entered the main hall, and saw Helena in the middle of the room. 

Katelyn: Ms.Pinewhisk, welcome back. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: It's amazing to see all of you, Katelyn and Joshua I need to see the both of you in my office there is something that needs to be discussed now. 

Helena, Katelyn, and Josh had went inside the office, and Ms.Pinewhisk was scared of what josh and Katelyn when she busted out the news. 

Katelyn: What is it? 

Ms.Pinewhisk: It's something that...is difficult to talk about. 

Josh: Well it can't be any worse than-

Katelyn snapped her fingers, and made Josh shut his mouth for last thing that she wanted was to get in trouble for what happened with Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: What? 

Josh: Mmph! 

Katelyn: -We can't- 

Ms.Pinewhisk: Katelyn, let him talk, what happened while I was away? 

Katelyn: Nothing everything went-ow! 

Josh stepped on Katelyn's foot, and it hurt so much but to be fair that's what you get for shutting someone up. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: Josh! 

Josh: Mmph! 

Ms.Pinewhisk: The both of you stop it now you are young adults, so start acting like it. 

Katelyn: What Josh is about to say you won't like it. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: How bad could it possibly be? 

Katelyn snapped her fingers, and Josh had yelled. 

Josh: ALYSSA IS A WARLOCK! 

Ms.Pinewhisk had looked shocked, she then rushed to the door and locked it shut making sure no one had heard what Josh said. She then looked at Katelyn and Josh, and her expression had said 'Start talking, now.' 

Katelyn: It was at lunch time, Hector kept bullying Alyssa nonstop. 

Josh: Alyssa tried to get Hector to leave her alone, but he wouldn't listen. 

Katelyn: Hector kept calling her a freak, and the last time he called her that Alyssa completely lashed out and blue magic came out. 

Josh: The magic managed to push Hector to the wall, and her Warlock mark had shown through her eyes. 

Helena: Impossible...

Katelyn: It's the truth. 

Helena: I don't understand she has an Angelic Rune on her, how could she have survived with stele touching her? 

Josh: Our guess it must come from her Shadowhunter side. 

Katelyn: And I had her draw the Block rune, she drew it on her neck, and she wasn't burned. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: What? 

Katelyn: At least it was a simple one. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: You know she's not supposed to know about other runes till she reached the age of ten. 

Josh: Well we still had to try. 

Katelyn: Anyway, we're trying to get Alyssa and Hector to get along with each other by having them do the dishes. 

Josh: And you would've done the same Ms.Pinewhisk. Katelyn and I know for a fact that you're tired of seeing the both of them fight when they should be getting along with each other. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: Well you're not the only one who's had a stressful time. When I was in Idris, Imogen Herondale had requested me to take one child and send them to the New York Institute. 

Josh: Why? 

Ms.Pinewhisk: From what Imogen said she thought it would make it easier for The Clave to capture the escaped prisoner from Idris. 

Katelyn: But that's not fair we have a Vampire Clan, and a Wolf Pack. 

Josh: What if we sent them out now, and have them capture the criminal, will that change her mind? 

Ms.Pinewhisk: That depends, from what Inquisitor Herondale had told me, we have been given three days to give up someone. 

Katelyn: If we can grab our Vampire and Werewolves, put them together, and we may have a shot at getting our criminal and this means that no one is going anywhere. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: I hope your right, Katelyn.