XLV: Christmas Eve

Disappointed nothing was really much making any sense, everyone had headed back to the Institute for the Christmas Eve party. Izzy cheered up Alyssa(Rosemary) by dressing her up, and making her feel pretty.

Alyssa: Thank you, Izzy

Izzy: No problem, are you okay?

Alyssa: A little bit...

Izzy: You really love her, do you?

Alyssa: Yeah, and I just really want her to wake up and tell her that I love her no matter what.

Izzy: You're going to be okay.

Alyssa: I hope so, what about you? How are you and Simon doing with coping as parents?

Izzy: Well, I've been doing good at least I've learned how to control my mood swings.

Izzy finished about with Alyssa(Rosemary), and the two girls went out to the rooms where the Christmas Eve party was being thrown at. Hector saw Alyssa(Rosemary), and he went up to her all excited and happy.

Hector: Alyssa!

Alyssa: Hey Hector, what has got you all excited?

Hector: There is something that I have to tell you.

Alyssa: Dominique agreed to be your girlfriend?

Hector: Other than that, Jace and Clary told me that they wanted to adopted me!

Alyssa: By the angel, that's amazing!

Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) had hugged each other very tightly, and they were so happy for each other.

Hector: Hey, I know you're going to be able to find a way to wake up Dakota and Maria.

Alyssa: Thank you, Hector.

Hector went back to Dominique, and all of a sudden Alyssa(Rosemary) heard a knock on the door.

Alyssa: I got it!

Alyssa(Rosemary) went to the door, and saw a baby on left on the doorsteps. Alyssa(Rosemary) helped the baby up, and saw a small note saying to take care of him. She took him in, and brought him up to Magnus and Alec.

Alyssa: I just found him on the steps.

Magnus: The poor thing.

Alyssa: Can we keep him, guys, please? I know what it likes to be like an orphan, and I don't want the baby to be put through this.

Alec: Of course.

Magnus: We were actually wondering something as well.

Alyssa: What?

Magnus: We were wondering if you wanted to be adopted by us.

Alyssa: Really?

Alec: Yes.

Alyssa: Why didn't the both of you say something? Of course, I want to be adopted by you guys more than anything!

Alyssa(Rosemary) gave her adopted parents a hug, and never wanting to let go of her new family.

=========================================================================

Merry Christmas, you guys! I love you all so much, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday with all of your loved ones, and get ready for tomorrow's chapter! I love you guys, and thank you so much for everything that you have done!

xoxox,

EmmaStoneBone