XVI: The Hardest Part Is Saying Goodbye

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector were outside the orphanage, and the only ones with them were Ms.Pinewhisk, Katelyn, and Josh.

Ms.Pinewhisk: I just want the both of you to know that no matter how many mistakes you do I will always love the both of you. That's just one thing that Shadowhunters don't understand is that they're human too and they can make all the mistakes as they want just as long as they learn from it. Understand? 

Alyssa/Hector: Yes Ms.Pinewhisk. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had gave Ms.Pinewhisk, their parent, their mother-figure, one final hug. In that moment, Alyssa(Rosemary) had received another vision and this one was really going to raise questions about Maryse. 

Maryse: Sometimes our Angelic duties seems to overshadow everything else, we forget that we're human too. 

She was right, being a Shadowhunter isn't easy and sometimes you lose all emotion or the right to feel anything. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: Promise me to be careful, and I want you to look after each other. 

Alyssa/Hector: Promise. 

Ms.Pinewhisk: I love the both of you so much. 

Alyssa/Hector: We love you too. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector gave Ms.Pinewhisk one, final hug before both children went to hug Josh and Katelyn. 

Josh: Don't be afraid, my Alyssum. 

Alyssa: I'm not afraid. 

Katelyn: Everything's going to be okay. 

Hector: I hope so. 

Both kids had finished their goodbyes, and went to Maryse who was going to escort Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector to the Institute. What was even worse was that Alyssa(Rosemary) had lost her brother, sister, and mother figure and Hector had apologized to all of the people that he was rude to and they forgave him. All he wanted was just more time with those people, and be able to have the best time ever luckily the Angels above had gave him Alyssa(Rosemary) and he would make sure that he would have fun with her, but protect her at the same time. It wouldn't be easy, because well Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector are three years apart that meant that Hector knows a little bit more than her. In any case, it would be up to both children to love and protect each other even if there would be days that they wouldn't exactly agree on anything. They're practically bounded by blood since the start yes they did get a bad start, but they're closer than ever and it would be like that until the day they died. 

Hector: Where are you going to take us? 

Maryse: Your home, the New York Institute. 

Alyssa: I thought you were taking us to a place where we were going to die. 

Maryse: And who gave you that idea? 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector had looked at each other, dumb fondly. Then they both faced Maryse who had a questioned eyebrow on her face. 

Alyssa/Hector: Rumors. 

Maryse: That's the worst that you could ever believe, rumors, you never know if it is the sacred truth or a hellish lie. Come along everyone is expecting the both of you. 

Hector and Alyssa(Rosemary) had followed Maryse to a secret ally way where Maryse was drawing a rune that opened a long, dark hallway that would lead to the New York Institute also known as Hector and Alyssa's(Rosemary) new home.