XI: Reputation over Friends

Back at the orphanage, Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector were both in the kitchen ending up doing the dishes...together. 

Hector: I can't believe this I have to do everyone's dishes with you! 

Alyssa: Well maybe if you hadn't been so mean to me then we wouldn't be in this mess. 

Hector: Well maybe if you would've been normal then we both would've been out of each other's throats. 

Alyssa: I don't understand, why do you think that I'm not normal?

Hector: Well, look at you! You're a freaking Shadowhunter and a Warlock nobody ever sees that! 

Alyssa: Well maybe that's because it's never been done, or seen before. 

Hector: And what's your excuse than, huh? 

Alyssa: Maybe I got them from my parents. 

Hector: Really? You don't even know a thing about your parents. 

Alyssa: Neither, do you! 

A magic explosion happened, but this time it actually had the dishes was themselves. 

Hector: Hey, that's kind of cool! 

Alyssa: Thanks, I didn't even know magic could even do that. 

Hector: Yeah-hey wait a minute don't think that this will change anything about what I think of you. 

Alyssa: And to think in that second we got along. 

Hector: Don't tell anyone that I ever said, I have a reputation to uphold you know. 

Alyssa: Reputation, what's that about? 

Hector: Uh...nothing! Let's just wait till the magic is done with washing the dishes. 

Alyssa: No, hold on second, what's this about holding a reputation? 

Hector: Well...

Alyssa: Listen Hector, I know we're not friends or anything but that doesn't mean that I can't help you. What is it? 

Hector: You promise you won't say anything? 

Alyssa: Cross my heart, and pinky promise. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) had done the actions of what she said she would do. 

Hector: Alright, it's just that well...you know how all the teenagers have the right to go out and have missions and everything? 

Alyssa: Yeah? 

Hector: I thought it was unfair that I....kids like us don't get to do that kind of stuff. I know that Ms.Pinewhisk is only trying to protect us, but does she honestly think that she's going to keep us here forever? 

Alyssa: I never thought about it, but now that I do where will we go once were out? 

Hector: I haven't thought about it either. Anyway, I asked one of the teenagers if I could go on a mission with them and with them being rebellious and going against Ms.Pinwhisk's rules they said yes. Their mission was to go demon hunting, and I thought I could be ready but it turns out that....I wasn't. 

Alyssa: What happened? 

Hector: One of them had cut me in the neck the reason you can't see the wound is because Katelyn managed to heal me when we got back. Ever since then everyone got in trouble, because they broke the rules and therefore they were punished. I tried to convince Ms.Pinewhisk not to do it, and that it was my fault I was the one who-

Alyssa: Hector, this isn't your fault. Us as kids we don't know better, we don't know the consequences of what could happen to us. Plus, the teenagers should've said no then they wouldn't be in that position. 

Hector: That's what Mrs.Pinewhisk told me.

Alyssa: It's the truth, you know. 

The two kids had remained silent, and Alyssa(Rosemary) had received another vision. 

Izzy: This isn't her fault. 

Back at it again, it always had to do with something that had to with the situation that Alyssa(Rosemary) happened to be in. 

Hector: I wanted so badly to prove to them that I can be more careful, and then they told me to pick on you. Ever since then I finally got accepted, and I was treated with more respect. 

Alyssa: Was it something that I did to them? 

Hector: No, it's just that they were jealous anytime when a new child comes in they think that they will be less loved by Mrs.Pinewhisk. 

Alyssa: But that's not true. 

Hector: Well that's what they think. 

Alyssa: But even then you shouldn't be pressured into doing things, and you really don't need to grow up so fast you should enjoy your childhood while you can. 

Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector stayed silent, until Hector has hugged her tightly and he started to cry into Alyssa's(Rosemary) shoulder.