XLIII: Visiting the High Warlock of London (Part 2)

Later that night, Alyssa(Rosemary) was in her room getting ready for bed when someone had knocked on her door.

Alyssa: Come in!

The door opened to reveal Alec.

Alyssa: Yes, Alec?

She didn't mean to sound in off tone voice, but who could blame her? She was still pissed that Alec wouldn't let her go on a mission by herself, or even have Hector and Dominique come along.

Alec: Look, I'll let you go on a mission.

Alyssa: Really?

Alec: Under one condition, you have to let Magnus and another shadowhunter come with you.

Alyssa: Okay, who is this other shadowhunter then?

Alec: Her name is Lydia Branwell.

Alyssa: Why do I feel like I've heard that name before?

Alec: Probably because Izzy had complained about her once.

Alyssa: Wait, wasn't she the one that almost prosecuted Izzy?

Alec: Yeah.

Alyssa: That explains why she was in a bad mood today, that and that it was already announced that Izzy is pregnant.

Alec: Yeah.

Alyssa: So how are you coping that you're going to be an uncle?

Alec: It's pretty cool, and uh...Alyssa...can I ask you something?

Alyssa: Sure.

Alec sat down on Alyssa's(Rosemary) bed, and Alyssa(Rosemary) sat right be side him.

Alyssa: What is it that you wanted to ask me?

Alec: I was wondering if maybe.....you wanted to come to the Christmas Eve and Christmas Party.

Alyssa: Sure, I'd love to come.

Alec: Great, and for your visit to the High Warlock of London be there at the Opt Center first thing, tomorrow morning. Magnus and Lydia will be waiting for you there, okay?

Alyssa: Okay, thank you and goodnight Alec.

Alec: Goodnight.

Alec walked out of Alyssa's(Rosemary) house, and went straight to his boyfriend's house. He was greeted by a kiss, and the two of them had laid down on there bed.

Magnus: Did you tell her?

Alec: No...

Magnus: Alexander...

Alec: I just couldn't do it Magnus, I don't know if she's ready to have a family again.

Magnus: You have been talking about adopting her, why wait?

Alec: I don't know.

Magnus: You know ever since Alyssa had got here to the institute, something has been bothering what is it?

Alec: I don't know, but Magnus I think that maybe....

Magnus: Alyssa could be Rosemary?

Alec didn't say anything, but started to cry. Magnus got closer to him, and let his husband cry on his shoulder.

Alec: I just can't help it Magnus, everyday my mind keeps telling me that she's alive and that she is out there somewhere just waiting for her parents to bring her back.

Magnus: I know, because I can't help it either.

Alec: If only I could just ask her...

Magnus: These things do take time, my love, but when you are ready let me know so I can be there to ask her along with you, okay?

Alec: Okay.

Magnus: For now, let's just go to sleep I have a huge day tomorrow.

Alec: I know, thank you again for agreeing with this.

Magnus: Anything for you, darling.

Alec: I love you.

Magnus: I love you too.

Meanwhile at the New York Institute, with Dakota still asleep in the infirmary.

Alyssa: I love you, Dakota........