XXXVIII: Surprises

Alyssa(Rosemary) finished packing, but she wasn't leaving until she had a chance to talk to Dakota about what happened today. When she was about to exit the room, to her surprise, Dakota was standing in the way.

Dakota: Hey Alyssa?

Alyssa: Yes?

Dakota: Can we talk. just the two of us?

Alyssa: Sure.

Alyssa(Rosemary) let Dakota in, and made sure to lock the door so nobody could interrupt. Dakota sat on the bed, and Alyssa(Rosemary) sat next to her.

Dakota: Look about what happened...

Alyssa: You don't need to explain, I think we all know what happened.

Dakota: I may be 13 years old, but that doesn't mean that I can't already decide if I fall for someone.

Alyssa: Me too.

Dakota: By the way, about what you saw with that....

Dakota didn't know how to say it, and she didn't know if Alyssa(Rosemary) was going to understand or accept her with this side of her.

Alyssa: Transformation?

Dakota: Yeah.

Alyssa: What did you transform into?

Dakota: You've never seen a Sealie before?

Alyssa: What?

Dakota: I'll take that as a no.

Alyssa: Sorry, it's just that I've never seen a Sealie in my life.

Dakota: Never?

Alyssa: Never.

Dakota: Well now you saw one.

Alyssa: So you're a shadowhunter/sealie?

Dakota: Yeah, but there is something that you have to know about my shadowhunter side.

Alyssa: What?

Dakota: Promise me you won't freak out?

Alyssa: Okay...

Dakota closed her eyes, and then opened to reveal her eyes were black.

Dakota: I'm a demon/sealie blooded shadowhunter.

Dakota looked down in disappointment, waiting for Alyssa's(Rosemary) a reaction to be disgusted. Dakota's expectation was destroyed, with Alyssa(Rosemary) pulling her close to her and Alyssa(Rosemary) placed a kiss on Dakota's cheek. Alyssa(Rosemary) whispered into Dakota's ear, and this made Dakota blush with the words that escaped out of Alyssa(Rosemary).

Alyssa: Dakota, they're beautiful, you're beautiful.

In the remaining silence, Alyssa(Rosemary) heard a voice that sounded familiar to her.

???: They're beautiful, you're beautiful.

Dakota: I thought you would freak out.

Alyssa: No, plus if it makes you feel any better.

Alyssa(Rosemary) closed her eyes, and opened them to reveal her warlock mark. Dakota placed a kiss on her forehead, and all Alyssa(Rosemary) could ever do was just act like a dork and blush.

Dakota: You're really cute with that blush, you know.

Alyssa: T-Thank you.

Dakota: Do you really have to go? You can always stay here with Maria, Madame Mignard, Dominique, and...me.

Alyssa: I would really like to, but I have to go back.

Dakota nodded in an understanding, and Alyssa(Rosemary) grabbed her things and headed out the door. Everyone was gathered at the entrance of the Institute, and the portal was opened to head back to New York. Alyssa(Rosemary) and Hector gave their last hug and goodbyes to their friends and went to the portal back to the New York Institute. Everyone in the Paris Institute is asleep, until someone cloaked in black went inside Dakota's room and grabbed her by the hair.

Dakota: Wha-HEY!