LVIII: Lost Girls

Lost Girls...

Alec, Izzy, Simon, and Magnus agreed to watch Maria while Hector, Alyssa(Rosemary), Dominique, Jace and Clary go out and find Dakota. Clary called her step-father, Luke, about the situation and he said he and his pack will try to find a scent.

Alyssa: Are you sure they can help us?

Clary: Don't worry, Luke and his pack are unstoppable.

Alyssa: Okay...

Everyone was on the run to find Dakota, and they all made sure to keep in touch if anything comes up. Alyssa(Rosemary), on the other hand, had something that might just help.

Alyssa: I may have an idea of how to find Dakota.

Hector: How?

Alyssa(Rosemary) pulled out Dakota's crown.

Alyssa: This might be our last chance to bring her back.

Lost Girls find a way.

Alyssa(Rosemary) activated her tracking rune, and used her Warlock magic to find Dakota. She saw that Dakota was running through the city, but she could also see that she was in pain. Alyssa(Rosemary) tried to see where she was, but she from the looks of it she could see that she was near some sort of alley.

Alyssa: She's near some sort of alley, but I'm not sure which one it is.

Dominique: What did it look like?

Alyssa: All I can say is that it was really dark in there, and a lot of graphite on the walls not to mention.

Jace: I think I may know where Dakota might be.

Alyssa: Where?

Jace: Hotel DuMort.

Alyssa: Hotel of Death?

Clary: We have to find Dakota now.

Lost Girls

Clary took the lead of getting to the hotel, but they had to be quick because anyone could tell that Maria was beyond in pain. Eventually the finally got their, but they didn't find Dakota.

Alyssa: Please don't tell me she went off again.

A noise was heard from a corner, and nobody knew if it was a regular vampire or something dangerous. When the noise was getting louder, everyone was coming to a close to see what it was.

Lost Girls find a way

Dakota came out, and she saw everyone. Alyssa(Rosemary) pulled her out in a quick of a flash, and immediately everyone started running back to the Institute.

Alyssa: We can talk about your disappearance later, right now your Parabati needs you!

Everyone had their heightened speed runes activated, and within a minute they arrived at the room where Maria was suffering. Dakota ran through the crowd, and was laying right beside Maria on the bed.

Dakota: What do I do?

Alec: You need to recite the oath, and fast before she dies.

Lost Girls

Dakota: Entreat me not to leave thee
Or to return from falling after thee

Dakota could almost here Maria's voice perfectly saying the oath.

Maria: For whether thou goest I will go
Where thou lodgest I will lodge

Dakota: Thy people shall be thy people

And thy god, my god...

Maria wasn't responding...

Dakota: Where thou diest, will I die
And there will I be buried...

Dakota was on the brink of tears, she couldn't hold it any longer.

Dakota: If the angel do so to me
If aught but death part thee and...

The adamas stopped working, and the light died out. Dakota just grabbed her body, and hugged her tightly.

Dakota: If aught but death part thee and me...please don't leave me Maria...

For a moment of silence, nothing was being spoken at all. You could hear a pin drop through the quietness, but you wouldn't hear it with this.

Maria: If aught but death part thee and me...

Lost Girls find a way....