XXVII: Going Out

Time had passed, and Alyssa(Rosemary) was getting ready for her first mission to sneak into a bar that was owned by a womanizing man. Alyssa(Rosemary) thought that this couldn't get any worse, until she received a letter from Izzy about some advice and that didn't work out. The letter had said-

If you're going to go on this mission then I suggest you try to charm him as much as possible, and if you think I'm crazy then how on earth are you going to get in to the bar? Don't worry I've done it once, and if I can get used to it then so can you.

That just made Alyssa(Rosemary) even worse, because she knew what Izzy was talking about. Anyways, Alyssa(Rosemary) went through her wardrobe and continued to find a dress for her until she was satisfied with what she had.

Alyssa: Thank you Izzy for the clothing.

Alyssa(Rosemary) started to get ready, and she even learned how to use makeup thanks to Maria.

Maria: Just hold on, I almost got it.

From the way Maria was handling things, it seemed that Alyssa(Rosemary) would only add Dakota and Maria as her sister-figures.

Maria There we go, what do you think?

Alyssa(Rosemary) looked in the mirror, and was shocked from her transformation and it was a good kind of shock.

Alyssa: I love it! Thank you, Maria.

Maria: What are friends for?

Alyssa: Which reminds me, I forgot to put on something.

Alyssa(Rosemary) went over to her bedside table, and put on her necklace that's she's been wearing her whole entire life.

Alyssa: There we go.

Maria: What's that for?

Alyssa: It's a necklace, it was given to me when I was little it's the only thing left that I have of my parents.

Maria: So I've heard.

Alyssa: You knew that I was an orphan?

Maria: You and Hector? Yes, and don't worry you both are not the only ones. Dakota and I we're orphans too, and we took refuge here ever since Madame Mignard found us.

Alyssa: Oh.

Maria and Alyssa(Rosemary) had went to the weapons room to meet Dakota and Hector, and to get their weapons as well.

Dakota: Ready?

Maria: Ready as we'll eve be.

Dakota was now staring at Alyssa(Rosemary), and her thoughts that were circling around her mind were some things that she would never think of.

Dakota: You look beautiful.

Alyssa: Aw thanks, you look beautiful too.

Dakota: Thank you.

Hector: Come on guys, enough fooling around, we got to go.

Alyssa: Right.

Dakota and Alyssa(Rosemary) got their weapons, and tried to hide it in the best spot that they could. Alyssa(Rosemary) had put a snake whip, another jewelry piece that Izzy gave her, and put it on her wrist. When everyone was about to head out the door, Madame Mignard had came in to tell them something before they go.

Madame Mignard: Before you guys go I want all of you to be safe, okay?

All: Yes, Madame Mignard.

Madame Mignard got out of their way, and out the door the group was.

-