Chapter LV

I WANT TO RUN towards Kylo and throw that girl out of his arms

I WANT TO RUN towards Kylo and throw that girl out of his arms. I try to urge the Enhancement forward but it stands still just watching them.
Come on! When have you ever not wanted to get in a fight!

"She isn't worth my time."

She isn't worth Kylo's time either! I need to stop this.

"I didn't take you as the jealous type"

I am not jealous!

"I don't have time to argue with you on such a stupid topic."
I try to argue with the Enhancement more but it ignores me and begins to walk away.
I hear a voice behind me as it stops.
"SN. I want you to take this prisoner to the interrogation room."
It turns on my heels as it contorts my face to distaste. "And why would I do that."
Kylo is now in front of me and I can get a better look of the girl.
"Because I am your leader." He growls back.
"Fine." It narrows my eyes and for once the Enhancements emotion portrays mine own. It roughly grabs the dainty girl out of his arms and throws her over my shoulder.
"SN," it stops and I wait for a comment that will let me know that he still cares for me and remembers I am still here. "Be careful with her. She is... important to the First Order."
It huff and stomps away muttering.
"I am not some servant to carry measly prisoners around. Who does he think he is."
Once I am at the door of the interrogation room it walks over the the chair in the middle and purposely "throws" her on the chair. Her head falls to the side as it makes contact with the chair.
"Whoops sorry." It sarcastically says while tilting her head straight.
It begins to walk out when the girl mumbles something. "Luke. Map. BB8."
It instantly turns on response curious as to why she said those words. It cautiously walks over wondering if she was awake. It takes off my helmet as I stand on the side of the girls chair and have my back facing the door.
I hear the door whoosh open and surprisingly it doesn't have enough time to react because I am suddenly thrown against the wall and pinned by an invisible force. I struggle against it as my chest painfully presses against the wall. I have enough strength to wrench my head and turn to face my attacker.
Kylo.
His mask is off thrown somewhere in his anger. His face softens when our eyes meet mine. This is the first in a long time that he actually seen the face of the girl he once knew.
"Get away from her." He growls.
Why is he defending her?

"Well I can't really get close to her pinned against the wall. Now can I?" It snuggly says.
"I will not have another prisoner incident with you again. I will not tolerate you beating this girl to a pulp."
The force lets go of me as it turns towards Kylo and begins to advance.
  "Oh you just assumed that because I was next to the prisoner you asked me to strap to that chair. That I am just going to beat her up? You just assumed that I am some mindless drone who Knows nothing but killing dont you." Kylo opens his mouth but it cuts him off.
"I don't know what's going on between you and this rebel but let me tell you this Sal is not happy. And next time don't throw me against the wall. Its not really nice."
It turns and strides out of the room placing my helmet back on. I am very pleased by how the Enhancement handles Kylo. I fact I feel like it did a better place of putting him in his place then I could.
I can feel the frustration steaming with in me. It doesn't like beginning thrown around like that. Especially when it can't do it back. I find my feet moving towards the training room. Though it usually likes to go to our private training room it makes a V-line for the public one.
When we get there there is no one there. It takes a deep breath as it strides to the weapon rack and grabs a blaster. Checking the locks on the blaster it moves us over towards the corner. Recently the First Order had invested in the trooper program and constructed a new device for target practice. Seeing as the Storm Troopers need as much help as they can with their accuracy.
The new device is set up in a separate room. We walk into the room and stand on a round platform in the middle. The room looks like a long rectangle. It presses a button with my foot and the room lights up. There is a flickering as it closes my eyes.
My ears pick out a humming sound coming from behind me so I whip around. Ducking and going on one knee. A blue hologram of a rebel raced towards me. It shoots holographic bullets that I know can't hurt me. I aim and my bullet hits the hologram straight in the chest causing it to explode into tiny pixels.
Other hologram rebel poops up to the side of me. I shoot at it and instantly shoot at the next one. The more holograms it "kills" the faster they come. I get to a point where it has to rely on my hearing and points the gun in rapid movements shooting at anything that hums.
Suddenly the devices shuts down. It crouches on the platform taking in deep breaths. Sweat glistens from my brow. It had killed so many holograms that the device went on over drive and shutdown.
It stands up and faces towards the door. Wiping my head it spots two troopers starring at me in awe.
I instantly recognize the troopers as LN and GN. It scoffs and walks right through them bumping into their shoulders.
   "Wow you are amazing!" LN says.
  "Whatever." It mutters.
  "Hey we were talking to you!" GN shouts. It places the blaster back on the weapon rack as it huff out of annoyance and casts a glance in their direction.
    "I don't have all day." It already started to walk towards the dummies in the other side of the room. The two trooper run to catch up with my huge strides.
"Well.." GN starts to say. Then looks at LN for help.
   "You see.." LN begins to say. It stops in my tracks and turns around violently crossing my arms in annoyance.
  "Go on spit it out. If this isn't important you will regret it."
They both look at each other and GN decides to be the brave one. "Lord Ren. We were walking down a hallway and we saw him in the interrogation room. He was umm having a tantrum again. So we turned around and went to find Phasma but then you were closer so we wanted to tell you."
   "And how does this little tantrum effect me." Kylo lately has been having a lot of anger fits and usually a custodian trooper cleans up his mess so I don't understand why they are tell me this.
  "He was having a tantrum because the prisoner escaped... again." LN blurts out.
   "WHAT! Why didn't you just tell me that first!" It sprints forward bumping into the troopers cause if them to fall to the ground. It races down the hall as the corridors are busier then usual. How did we allow this to happen. If only we were paying closer attention.
   When it gets close to the room where the prisoner used to be it slows down.
  How did she escape?