Chapter XLII

I REACH THE EDGE OF the mountain

I REACH THE EDGE OF the mountain. Though I wouldn't really call it one. I recall learning that in the battle that took place on this planet long ago a Star Destroyer blew off the top of the mountain. And that is how it got it's name.
I pray that there is a cave of some sort that will offer us protection. So I begin to hike up.
After a while I begin to struggle. The enhancement can only take me so far. The loss of blood and energy drain begins to beat down on me. I am force to lay Kylo down and look for a cave on my own. With Kylo's weight gone I can finally move faster.
With in no time I find an indent in the mountain with a large over hang. The area isn't to small but it will be enough. With new found energy I race down and pick up Kylo bringing him to our shelter. I place him down towards the back wall in the shadows just in case of a predator comes they won't be able to see him immediately.
I exit the platform as i take one look back.
I trudge through the jungle trying to find anything that would work to help Kylo. Luckily for me I had taken special interest in plants so I know the right ones to get. It is also luck that I landed in this jungle because of the wide biodiversity it has.
I find a plant that is almost like a cactus it has deep red flowers that if you squeeze it will produce a substance like the lotion cream I put in my wound. Next I find so leaves that I know could work as gauze and a vine like rope that will secure the leaves.
I get back to the overhang and place my "supplies" down. I quickly drag Kylo over and apologize under my breath for letting his head hit a rock that was in the ground. At this point I am to tired to even care.
I don't have any sharp objects and I don't want to ruin his clothes so I begin to peal away later after layer. I strip him down I till he is in his under clothes which consist of a black t shirt and black pants. I have a feeling he really likes the color black.
I try to lift up his shirt but I can't get the right vantage point. I pray that Kylo doesn't wake up as I am force to pull his shirt all the way off.
I try to keep my eyes on the wound on his side and his shoulder. It my eyes begin to drift towards his chest. Dang he is ripped.
I mentally scorn myself for thinking like that. His white chest is covered in blood and I need to focus on that.
Seeming as I couldn't find and water I use leaves to wipe off as much blood as I can once I can actual see what the wound looks like I notice the one by his hip goes straight through and the one on his shoulder is just a skim.
I tend to the lower one first. I don't have anything to stich of the whole but it's isn't that bad so I just squeeze jello like substance out of the flower and place it on the wound. Kylo's body tenses up but I use mutter him to stop moving. Then I place a leaf on either side and rap the vine around it to hold it in place.
The next wound is easy so I finish with it fast.
When I finally finish I bundle up Kylo's shirt and place it under his head. A sudden weariness over comes me as I unzip my jacket and lift up the tank top. Blood is pouring out of the wound. I try to reach for any left over supplies but then my arm goes limp.
"No not right now. Don't fail me now." First it is my arms then my legs. I collapse on the ground when I strange feeling of my human body shutting down over comes me.
I try to move my head to see if Kylo is okay but my head won't move. I keep trying to fight against my weakness. I struggle the urge to protect my leader takes over me. But then a calming voice enters my head.
"Be quiet. You need to rest. He can take care of himself but for now you need to take care of you."
I let go of struggling as my eye lids sink down and I once again enter a sleepless slumber. But this time I can actually rest.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
It feels as if only moments have past by. Almost like behind plugged into an outlet I feel electricity run up and down my body. First a tingling in my legs cause me to stir. The feeling travels up to my torso as a dull pain spreads form my stomach. My fingers begin to tingle and then finally once the feeling reaches my head. My eyes shoot open.
   I look around wildly at My surrounds. At first my limbs dont work but then slowly the start to wiggle as I shoot up. I wince as i place  a hand on my torso. I lift my tank top up expecting to see a gruesome looking wound but instead only a huge scar is left. Though the scar is a deep blue and green which can't be good.
    I look around. Nothing changed since I broke down in the over hang. Well everything but the fact that Kylo is no where in sight. I begin to panicked as I hear something stiffly up the slope next to the over hang.
   "Your awake!" I huge weight comes off my chest one I hear is ruff but smooth voice. I try to speak myself but find my mouth won't form words.
   I open my lips but the only thing that comes out is a hoarse noise. I begin to freak out as I make strange noises trying to get my voice back.
   Kylo is at my side instantly placing a hand on my shoulders to steady me. "Easy there. You have been through a lot. I know your voice will return." I stare into those dark eyes as my breaths become less staggered.
   I move my mouth open once more as I try a new tactic.
   "Www whhat happpened?" I silently cheer at my success for making out words.
    Kylo's mouth is set in a firm line as he explains our situation. "Well, we are stranded on a Resistance plagued moon. We have not been able to make contact with the First Order to let them know we are alive. As for where we are. You some how, despite  your injury, carries me up here. When I woke up you were knocked out. Barely breathing. Though I could sense you we okay."
  "Your injuries?" I still can't get complete ideas but I know he gets the idea.
   He lifts up his shirt as on a pink scare is left over. "Brand new." I blush as I look at his abs and the cocky grin he gives me makes my face get redder.
  "How?" I point to my injury lifting up my shirt to reveal my equal chiseled abs and then pointing to his scars.
  "Oh well you see... it's hard to explain. The only way I can is to show you."
  He takes as sharp rock that was next to me as he brings it to his forearm. I shake my hands and head for him to stop. But he doesn't listen as he cuts drawing blood.
   A red line runs down his fore arm as he holds up a patient finger. Then raises his opposite hand and lets it hover over his cut. I watch with curiosity as he closes his eyes. He scrunches up his face in concentration as my eyes move to his cut. Almost like magic the wound begins to relate it's self until a fresh new layer of skin remains of the cut.
   "How did you do that?" I grab his hand as I turn it over confused by what just happened.
   "It's called the Force."

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!