Chapter XLIII

"THE FORCE?" This strange word is new to me

"THE FORCE?" This strange word is new to me. I have never heard nor seen what this force can do.
"Here let me explain it like this." He sits cross legged and hold out both hands. I look wary at him as I mimic his stance. I leave my hands at my side but Kylo grabs them letting my palms rest on his. "Now I want you to close your eyes."
"Kylo, I don't..."
"Shh. Don't think just feel."
I give him one more confused face as I close my eyes. I wait for something to happen.
Darkness is all i see. Then suddenly something flashes before my eyes. Lights. Colors. Yet still darkness.
"Sal what do you see?"
"I don't. I don't know how to describe it." I consumed by this unknown Force like if I were to fall it would be there to ketch me. "It feels balanced. If that makes sense."
"Yes yes it does make sense. Sal the Force is the balance between good and evil. Between light and dark. The Force surrounds every thing in the universe. It's what makes us, us. The Force is neither light nor dark. Master nor slave, but a balance between extremes. Sal this might come to you as a shock but some people posses a certain." He pauses to ty and think of how to describe it. "A certain power. A power to unlock this Force and tap into. They are called the Jedi."
"Are you a Jedi?"
Kylo's voice gets real low almost as if he was saddened. "No I am not. I am what is called a Sith. You see for there to be a balance you need both dark and light. Jedi are of the light. Sith are of the dark. The Jedi are weak. The Sith are strong."
"So you are tell me that people like me could have this Force?"
"Yes I am."
"Do I have it?" My voice becomes queer scared at what he will say.
I begin to feel a slight tug on my brain almost as if something is in it. Then Kylo responds. "I have felt many different levels of the Force but I am sorry. You do contain something but I know it isn't the Force."
I let out a huge sigh not knowing if I am disappointed or glad. I quickly stand up as I begin to pace processing what he said. "Wait So you are tell me that you used the Force to heal my wound. But that would have taken forever to fix."
"I did heal your wound but by the time I woke up it was already mending itself."
I offer him a hand to pull him up. "So other then healing people what else can you do."
A smirk forms on his face. "We there is a lot I can do."
I cross my arms. "Like what?"
With out notice every pebble and boulder in the hang over begins to float above our heads. I look around confused. One rock flys past me as I put my hand out and push it up. I am amazed at it as I turn around.
"It's so beautiful." I say still amazed. Then I quickly turn to Kylo ever to learn more. "What else can you do?"
He chuckles. The I suddenly feel weightless as I look towards the ground. Only I am not on the ground I am giving inches above it. "Woah." I look at Kylo and I can see the strain this is putting on him.
He lightly puts me down and all the rocks fall with a thud.
"I can also read your mind, convince you to do whatever I want with a wave of my hand, choke you with out using my hands and much more." He looks at me with a mixture of pride and madness. "The power I hold is greater then any Jedi ever."
All the happiness I once hold starts to diminish. He is dangerous probably more dangerous than me. He could kill me with a flick of a hand. I start to back up nervous and almost scared.
He must have noticed my uneasiness as he quickly says. "Don't worry I would never do anything to hurt you. You have my word."
"Okay." I say not totally convinced. "What's with the light saber?"
"Well what do you know about it?"
"Only a little. That it is made from Kyper crystals and that it really hurts if you get hit with it."
My laughter comment makes him laugh. "A light saber is a Force users weapon. The color that it glows is represents your... personality." He pulls out his saber from his holder as he clicks a button. The saber ignites with a hum as I back up a little.
"What does red mean?"
The red color reflects off his face as he stares at the blade longingly. "It means power." He then look up at me, "Do you want to hold it?"
I look at the weapon warily contemplating if I should. "I don't know." He turns it off and holds the hilt out to me urging me to take it. "I guess it won't hurt."
I grab the hilt as it already can feel the power radiating off it. I hesitantly look at the button rubbing my finger on it. I look up at Kylo for reassurance he nods. I click the button and the saber jumps to life.
I stare at is memorized. I can see why red means power. I feel so confident and strong with it in my hand. The red flames dance from the saber as I back up a little from Kylo. "Can I use it."
"Be my guest." I make sure Kylo is out of harms way as I wave it. A buzzing sound comes with the movement as I begin to smile. I try to be a little bit more brave as I twirl it. Confident surges through me as I imagine the saber is one of my swords. I swing the sword around with grace almost as if it was meant to be in my hands.
Kylo watches with wonder and awe as the graceful swings and ease with the saber impresses him.
After a while I suddenly stop. I stop because I was hit with the suddenly urgency of something. "We don't have time for this."
I walk up to Kylo with my head lowered placing the saber back in his out stretched hand. I look up at him. "How long was I asleep for?"
"One week."
"A week! No we have to get going now. I am surprised they haven't found us yet." I begin to pick up my jacket and zip it up. And turn away walking out of the cave. Kylo grabs my arm.
"Sal wait. We can't go now."
"Why!" I begin to grow frustrated already mad at myself for sleeping so long.
However Kylo remains calm which is unusual. "Look outside. It is nearly night. We will never be able to see through the dark."
I look out at the entrance and realize the sky has turned a dark orange and purple. But I still have the urge to leave now because I feel as if something is going to go wrong. "We can use your saber to guide the path."
"Sal." He raises and eye brown and I sigh in defeat.
"Fine we can stay here for the night. Where do you suppose we should go tomorrow. I would offer some advice but sadly I am not informed about this moon very much."
"Well I was thinking," He begins to walk over to a pile of sticks and logs that he had collected before I woke up, "that we should try the Yavin colony."
"There's a colony in this moon?"
"Yes. Well actually it is sort of a Resistance compound but it is the best way to contact the First Order to get us out of here."
I nod my head in agreement when suddenly the logs light up and a fire begins to burn. I don't know how Kylo did it but I know it has something to do with the Force.
I sit down and stare into the flames watching it burn away at the wood. I feel Kylo settle down next to me as I smile to myself.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!Hey so if you guys were wondering this story takes place before the Force Awakens and then if decided to extend the story further like I planned it will go past the Last Jedi

VOTE AND COMMENT!!
Hey so if you guys were wondering this story takes place before the Force Awakens and then if decided to extend the story further like I planned it will go past the Last Jedi.