Chapter XLVI

THE BOY AND GIRL are laughing as they look on the General direction they came in

That must be where the colony is. We are getting close.
The couple stop as they dance jumping up and down. The girl looks about my high with bright red hair. The boy is a bit taller with yellow hair.
They fall on to the ground with the girl on top of the boy. They must be lovers because they begin to kiss each other. It gets kind of awkward with Kylo and I huddled in a Bush next to them.
I turn away thinking of how we should go about this situation.
"You know what we have to do, right?" Kylo whispers to me in my ear.
I shiver at the heat of his breath as I shake my head in acknowledgment.
"But I don't want to kill them." I whisper back. I look back at the couple. So in love. A love I know I will never have.
"I have a plan." Quickly Kylo jumps out of the Bush. I try to stop him. I hiss "stop what are you doing!"
The couple don't see Kylo as he walks up to them. I step out of the Bush to. We are obviously not going incognito anymore.
"What a Lovely day out isn't it?" Kylo says in a mocking way. The boy and girl install stop and look up at the tall man. They quickly get up as they try to straighten up their appearance.
"Who are you?" The boy ask bravely.
"No one you will remember." Kylo waves his hand and the two instantly slump on each other and fall down. Knocked out.
I run over to their bodies. "What did you do!" I check for a plush and let out a sigh when I find both of they are alive.
"Relax I just wiped their memories and knocked them out. Besides we need their clothes."
"Why do we need their clothes." I look at the girls outfit. She wears a long dress that is a dirty aqua color.
"We need to blend in. People don't know our faces but if we walk into a colony full of Resistance sympathizers someone is bound to notice the First Order symbol we wear on our sleeves."
I see the reason but as I look at the girls clothes I cringe. "There is no way I am wearing a dress."
Kylo's throat rumbles as he says. "And I have to where clothes that is to small for me but I am not complaining."
"Fine!" I say throwing up my hands as I begin to unzip my jacket and lift off my tank top. I am in my sports bra when Kylo's eyes go wide and we whips around. Shielding his eyes.
"What are you doing!"
I am confused by his behavior as I reply, "I am changing into her clothes."
"Not in front of me you aren't. It's not. It's not proper."
"Why not. We are all humans here. I have never had a problem changing in front of the doctors."
"Well it's different."
"Well then fine." I say a little annoyed. I pick the girl up and carry her away from Kylo.
Once away from eyes view I change into her clothes. "Great there are no pockets." I grumble as I look around for a place to hide my weapons.
I take the belt off my old clothes and slip it under my dress and attach my swords and blasters to it. I feel bad leaving the girl there only in a bra and underwear but when she wakes up she won't remember anything and when she sees the boy also undressed they will assume they had an exciting night.
I step out of the brush not comfortable the flowing dress. Wishing I had a mirror to see how I look.
Kylo is bent down near the boy he has already changed. He notices me as he stands up. I cover my mouth to suppress my laughs.
He looks ridiculous. He wears a long sleeve shirt that is way to tight and a blue vest. His pants are 3 sizes too small as they only reach to his mid calf.
A sloppy grin is plastered on his face as he turns around. "See anything you like."
I try to say in laughs but I can't stop. "You look very hansom."
"And you look stunning." I stop laughing as heat rises to my face. I am not used to compliments like that.
"I don't like dresses. They limit my motion."
Kylo walks up to my taking my hands. This is a first.
"You don't have to be shy. You are beautiful and there's nothing bad about that."
I flush even harder as our proximity is very close. I don't know why he is saying this to me. Especially now. I don't stop it because I feel the same way.
Kylo looms over me and I watch as his face gets closer to mine. I close my eyes waiting but then my eyes shoot open.
A feeling of disparage and regret overwhelms me. I back away before anything happens. I run my fingers through my hair as I begin to walk away. I turn to face him again.
Kylo stands there confused, sad and angry. "We... we can't do this."
His fist bunch up as he begins to walk towards me. I hold out a hand and back away. "Why can't we?"
"Kylo we can't keep pretending that you aren't the leader of the First Order and I am not a Storm Trooper. When we get back to our real lives it would be as if this never happened. I can't stand another heart break."
"Sal. I would never break your heart. I have never felt anything like this. You are different. Every time I look at you my heart screams. I am more torn when I am not with you. It's agonizing and I can't deal with it anymore."
I am surprised by what he says. I never knew he felt this deep about me. And I never I knew I felt the same way.
He takes my silence as hesitation so he speaks again. "If you feel this way please let me know. Or silence me."
"Kylo. The feelings I have for you are beyond words. But you don't know me. You don't know what I will be capable of. I am dangerous and all I will do is break you."
Every step he takes I take one back until my back hits a tree. Kylo still advances. "I know who you are Sal. And I know what you will be. But I don't care."
I have to tell him now. Before he falls to deep. But he already has.
"Kylo. I can't love you!" My words come out fast and slurred by regret. "When we get back to the base I won't be me. The Sal you knew will be gone."
He stops inches away from me. I lower my head but he placed his hand on my cheek and lifts my head. "What do you mean."
"Kylo after you dropped me in the shuttle back at the battle. I tried to fix my injury but it was worse then we thought. I was loosing blood, blacking out and probably would have died. As a side affect of the fighting I preformed before, my body shut down. But when I heard that we were leaving with out you."
My eyes glass over at the memory. So many things have happened since then. When I went out to find him I had originally thought it was because he was my leader but now I don't know. "I couldn't leave you. This might seem weird but the enhancement promised me that it could give me strength to save you and get you to safety. But in return when we got back to base it will take over me."
"Sal..." I cut him off not finished yet as I choke out.
"I said yes." Then in a quieter voice I say. "I said yes."
My eyes look every where but his face scared to see what he will think. I am finally forced to look but Kylo's face is anything but what I thought.
It is soft understanding and full of love. "Sal no matter what you are or become. You will always be you. And I will always love you."
He leans in and this time I don't stop the kiss from happening.

  VOTE AND COMMENT!!(And yes I did throw in a line from Anakin and Padme😏)

VOTE AND COMMENT!!
(And yes I did throw in a line from Anakin and Padme😏)