Chapter XLVII

WE PRESS our foreheads together as I take deep breaths in

WE PRESS our foreheads together as I take deep breaths in. The kiss sent my heart flying. I had never experienced such bliss.
Though the kiss was short it was meaningful. The kiss said everything I needed to know.
I bite my lip as I look at Kylo in the eyes. "As much as I would like to stay here. We have to go."
"Yes you are right." He leans off me allowing me to push off the tree we were leaning on. He true to straighten himself but no matter what he does the clothes on him still looks ridiculous.
I suppress a laugh as he lifts an eye brown. "What?"
"Oh nothing." Look up to the sky trying not to give nothing away. This moment was to priceless.
I begin to walk in the direction of where the two lovers came from. Kylo comes up behind me and grabs my hand.
His rough callused hand engulfs my small hands as I look down at them. "And what do you think you are doing."
Kylo shrugs as if holding hands was normal. "We need to look like lovers. The people of the colony will not suspect two love sick people to be in the First Order."
"Okay but we aren't even with in sight of the colony yet."
"Hey we have to make it convincing." I smile as I shake my head.
We walk in silence. I am very aware that my hand is tangled with Kylo's as I find myself praying my hands aren't sweaty.
I can hear and smell the colony before we see it. Stopping just outside the tree line we observe the surroundings.
The colony isn't very big. From our view it seems like there is a meant street were most of the people are. A river cuts straight through the colony as boats float down it. Streets of the main road branch off and are lined with houses. The houses are small and hut like. However its quaintness makes it feel welcoming.
"What are we waiting for?" I take in a deep breath as I plaster a fake smile on my face. I lace my finger in Kylo's hand and hug is arm as we stroll into the market.
Kylo is stiff as his movements are robotic like. He tenses up every time someone smiles at us.
The Main Street is crowded as people in stands try to sell us stuff.
I notice how some of the older men give Kylo a look and a smile as the motion towards me. I find myself blushing finding it funny how people think we are together.
Little children run across our path as there laughters full the air. I smile.
Kylo whispers to me. "We need to find a transmission."
I nod. I begin to scan the area looking for anything that looks like a transmissioner. We walk past a man trying to sell old metal scrapes as Kylo stops and directs us in his direction.
Kylo's voice is firm and a bit rude as he ask the man. "Do you know where we can send a transmission?"
The older man smiles as his grin reveals missing teeth. "And why would you need to send a transmission. Ah I see. You guys ran away from home and now you need to call you parents." The mans attitude is offensive as I want to speak up but Kylo beats me to it.
"You have no right to judge us like that. Now you will tell us where the transmission is now or else."
The man continues to grin as his rouge gets in the way of his speech causing it to slur. "Or else what? You going to call the First Order on me?" Both of us tense up. Does he know? No how could he.
The look he gives us tells me that he is just joking. I decided that Kylo's hot head attitude won't get us any way so it sweetly ask. "I am sorry sir but we have just traveled along way for our... honey moon. And we would like to tell our family we are safe. So if you could point us in the right direction."
"Sure thing sweet cakes." Kylo's hand clamps in a fist as I hold him back for punching th poor man. "You will find one in that cantina over there. Though it might be hard convincing the owner to let you use it."
Kylo is already dragging me in the direction of the over crowded cantina. I cast a glance at the man as say "thank you."
We walk in the cantina as creatures of every species gather here. Some stumble around drunk and other sit in the corner staring absent minded at the wall. I group of bug like creatures play their instruments to a tune that almost every cantina has.
Kylo drags us to the bar as I sit down. A robot comes up to us behind the bar. "What do you want." Its monotone voice repeats.
Kylo tried to ask as kind as possible. "We heard you have a transmissioner here and we would like to use it."
I quickly say "also throw in a hard one."
Kylo looks at me with surprise as I say. "What I haven't had time to relax in a while." A smile tugs at his lips as he calm to the bar tender. "Make that two."
The robot says the owner will be out as he places a light blue drink in front of us. I arch as Kylo grabs the drink greedily and chugs it down. "Impressive." I say
"What can I say it's a talent." I smile as something flickers ion the side of my vision.
My hand whips out as I grip the arm of the pig like creature sitting next to me. His grubby hands were trying to steal my drink. I bend his arm backwards as I hiss at him. "I suggest you try and steal someone else's drink." The pig snorts widely as it draws attention of every one in the bar. All commotion stops almost expecting a fight.
I realize this and let go of his arm down the drink and grab Kylo's arm dragging him to a booth. The cantina goes back to its loud self like nothing happened.
"What was that for." Kylo says impressed by my actions.
"Hey lets just say you don't steal a girls drink."
A girl dressed in a black and white jumpsuit walks up to us. A black tight fitting hood covers her hair as the only skin showing is her face. Though her makeup makes it look like she had a sliver mask on. "Darg thid whrk." She speaks in a language I don't recognize as she rolls her eyes and sighs. He hits her neck were a small metal box is. Her voice fluctuates a little as the voice finally starts to speak in English. "Jimba will see you now."
Kylo and I look at each other wondering what in the world are we doing here.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!