Chapter XXIX

AFTER WE RECEIVED the transmission we decided that it would be best to brake the droid

AFTER WE RECEIVED the transmission we decided that it would be best to brake the droid. So that no one can trace it back to us. I volunteered to destroy it wanting to get revenge on it for hitting my eye. I take my foot and with one strong kick I send it's head flying like a saucer.  Once satisfied  with my revenge I walk back to my area with Leo.
     I try to have small talk with him as both of us try not to talk about what we learned. I finally decide that I should probably report back to Phasma soon.
   "Leo I hate to do this but i think we can all agree that I smell horrible."
"Yeah you are totally right." He pinches his noise as he jokingly waves his hand in the air.
I playfully punch him. "You weren't supposed to agree with me on that!" I smile at him as he walks me to my bedroom door. "Leo are you sure that what we are doing is right?"
"What do you mean?" Leo takes his hand and leads against the door frame as I lean back on it crossing my arms.
I blow a piece of hair out of my face. "I mean I was born into the First Order the only thing I ever knew was the First Order. What is there for me out there?"
The piece of hair falls back on my face. I don't realize what is happening till it is to late. Leo reaches up and tucks my hair behind my ear. He leaves his hand on my cheek as he leans towards me. Our lips meet and I feel like it was the first time.
I melt into him as all my hard work to detach my feelings from Leo begin to disappear. I begin to fall in love with him again. I suddenly realizes this and my eyes shoot open. I find my hands tangled in his hair but I quickly snap one my hands down downs the keypad. I press a button and the door behind me opens. I try to make it look like an accident as I stumble backwards out of his grip.
"Whoops I must have hit the button." I run my hands through my loose hair and Leo tries to smooth his hair.
"Yeah well I guess it is a sign that we got to get going." He looks at me and I see him move ever so slightly near me.
"Yup well you best be going." I gently push Leo out before anything else can happen.
Once my door is closed I sink to the floor. Sliding my back against the wall.
I put my head in my hands as I become confused. My confusion becomes anger. I am frustrated at how easily I let Leo back into my life. I hated myself for being weak.
I strip my armor off as I throw it at the walls not caring if I break anything. I need to vent my anger. I need to punch something. Quickly I change into a workout suit similar to the red one I wore before.
I then begin to jog as I make my way out of my area and to the Trooper training area.
When I reach the training area no one is there. With the knowledge that no one will see me. I locate the first dummy and race towards it. I pull out my swords as I plunge them into the soft rubber material. I scream as my frustration bubbles out of my throat.
Some time in my mist of rampage of destruction I loose my swords and begin to punch the dummies. For some reason I feel the urge the feel the crutch of metal under my fist. As I turn around quickly and punch a wall that was near me.
I suddenly stop. As my focus begins to clear. I stare at my fist and then at the wall not knowing why I just did that. A dull pain beings to throb in my fist. I stare at the wall again. Then abruptly punch it repeatedly and start to creat a dent. I don't stop until I feel my fist break through the wall and come out the other side.
I hunch over as I take in deep breaths tired from my out burst. Then I hear clapping behind me.
"Well done. That wall isn't going to be messing around with you anytime soon."
I recognize the metallic voice as I look down at my bleeding fist. "No one was supposed to see that." I cradle my fist trying to hide it.
"Hey I am not judging you. We all get angry and some just hide it better."
I turn around and furry burns in my eyes. "Are you saying that I have anger problems? Because I wouldn't be talking if I were you."
Kylo Rens stance changes as his tone become more defensive. "And What is that supposed to mean?"
"Don't try and hide it. Everybody on this ship know that you have...," I pause to think how to put it, "Well lets say you have a hard time with dealing with your anger."
I turn around and smirk as I see his form rise and fall as his breath become more ragged with frustration.
"You just punched a wall and you are telling me I have problems?"
"I am not the one who destroys expensive machinery with my fancy flame sword." I begin to slowly circle Kylo Ren as I egg him on. For some reason I feel the need to fight adrenaline pulses through my Veins as it makes me say thing I usually wouldn't to my superior.
"It's not a flame sword. It is a light saber." I notice his hands ball up in fist as on hand moves dangerously close to his weapon.
"Well then I guess it is a very poorly made light saber."
Those where the final nails to my coffin as he abruptly grabs his light saber ignites it and jumps in the air. He brings the saber down toward my face but I remain calm as I duck to the side right before the saber would have hit me.
A smirk plasters on my face as Kylo Ren hunches over and looks at me with hatred.
"Oh come on Big Shot. Is that all you got?"

Ask and you shall receive

VOTE AND COMMENT