Chapter 12: Two Months

Two months later

Kayla's pov

I am now two months pregnant and I am pretty big.

I moved in with Jake and we are working on getting a new house.

We have found one and it may be the one. It has 5 bedrooms, 2 and a half bathrooms, a game room, a huge living room and kitchen, and a walk in Closet.

"Jake I like this one" I say smiling

He looks over it and says "anything for my loves" he says before kissing me and my stomach three times.

He is going to be an awesome dad, I think in my head.

I move over to our kitchen and grab pickles and peanut butter. Yes I am craving that.

I sit on the couch and cuddle up next to Jake eating my pickles. Jake cringes at the smell because he hates pickles.

I laugh and wave one under his nose. He gagged and glared at me. I smiled innocently at him.

"Oh you're gonna pay" he says smiling slyly.

Before I can protest jake crashes his lips on mine. He sticks his tongue in my mouth and explores it. I do the same with him. Our tongues wrestle and he wins. I wrap my legs around his waist as he carries me up to our bedroom.

He lays me on the bed and starts kissing my neck. Thats my weak spot. "Jake.." I whisper. "We can't go to far" I say.

He takes off my shirt and unclasps my bra. He kisses further down to breasts ad kisses them. "Your so beautiful" he whispers sucking my breasts.

He trails kisses back up to my mouth and we get lost in another kiss.

We pull away for air and by now it is dark outside.

"Lets get some rest" he says kissing my breasts one more time and goes to my stomach and kisses it three times.

He takes off his shirt and we cuddle up to one another and fall into a peaceful sleep.