Chapter 6: The kiss

We just sit on the bench making out until we pull away gasping for air. I look into his beautiful blue eyes and stare right into his soul.

I see heartache and pain. But I also see love and hope.

"Jake. We need to get to class before we have detention." I quickly say getting off his lap.

"Lets ditch. I mean we can just not go to school today." He replies

"Ummm my dad wouldn't like that if he found out...." I say

"Then we better get to class" we jump up and begin running to our room.

We get there as soon as the bell goes off.

I take my seat and a new girl is beside me.

"Hi I'm Kayla, what's your name?" I ask politely.

"I'm uh Lexi." Says the girl. She has beautiful blue eyes and light brown hair.

"Well Lexi let me see your schedule"

She hands me the schedule and I realize we have all of our classes together.

"We have all the same classes!" I say cheery.

"Yay!" she says as the teacher walks in.

"Alright students I have nothing planned for today so talk amongst yourself." Mr. Brian says.

Jake walks up behind me and says we need to talk.

We walk to the back of the room where nobody is. "Ok what do we need to talk about?" I ask

"The kiss" he replies " I felt something and I know you did too."

"I did feel something" I say honestly.

"I know that if either of our parents find out we're dead."

"They don't t have to find out" he says and kisses me again.

"Jake. Your the quarterback. You are the most popular guy in school. Why do you want to deal with me?"

"Kayla. Your gorgeous. Your green eyes can stare right into my soul. We both feel the same pain. I'm amazed at how beautiful you are. You are skinny and you still look like a million dollars. Any guy who wasn't attracted to would just be plain stupid. You are truly amazing and I don't even know everything about you. I just know you and I feel the same pain you feel everyday. Kayla Morgan I know this sounds ver cheesy but I love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Your beautiful Kayla Morgan." He says. By now I am crying.

"No one has ever been this nice to me, Jake"

"It's just the truth that I'm telling you" he says and kisses me once again. Soon it becomes a full make out session right in the back of the class.

"Jake, you want to deal with me. Why?" I ask.

"Because I think I am falling for you and I also think I love you" with that I kiss him again.