Chapter 4: The Dream

I and walking through the house trying not to make a peep. I see that my parents bedroom door is open and dad is raping mom.

I am only 17 and I have to hear my mom screaming. My mom loves me very much unlike my father. Mom promised me she would never hurt me.

I run up my stairs trying to block out mom's screams and dad's grunting.

I run into my bathroom and begin to take a shower. I hop out and dry myself off. I see my dad coming up the stairs into my room.

"Your turn." He says to me. My eyes widen in horror.

He grabs me in only my towel and slowly takes it off of me. I am left.... Naked.

He begins taking off his own shirt and undoes his belt. He is left in only his underwear as he walks towards me.

He hovers over me and.. I wake up screaming my head off.

I always have this dream. And yes my mom did promise me she would never hurt me but of course she lied.

I look around my room and realize I am naked. But I have my shorts on me. I look at the clock and see I need to get ready.

I apply my little makeup and walk out of my room ready for school. I eat my burnt toast, again, and my little water, again.

"Bye," I say to mom.

"Whatever" she mumbles.

I begin walking to school.