Rainbow Sunshine Shines Down

Gosh. I don't know why I felt like ruining your days by writing this. Sorry in advance. Comment here before you read A) what you think is going to happen and B) who you think it will happen to! Whoever guesses correctly first will get a prize next chapter!

Disclaimer: I know really nothing about doctor stuff so all my info I got was from Google and I made some stuff up so yeah. Not accurate.

3rd person Frank POV

That winter break would be remembered as one of the best in Frank's life. 

That high that follows you around after a wonderful vacation, however, was abruptly stopped.

Frank was going to the bathroom on the Hogwarts Express. He entered the room, did his business, and left. At the time, Frank didn't know the significance of that visit, or what he could have done while he was in there if he had only washed his hands in a different sink.

Nico was pacing the hallways.

"Nico, what's wrong?" Frank asked.

"I can't find Will! He went to the bathroom forty-five minutes ago! I checked there but he was nowhere to be seen."

"Why don't we go check again? I was just there, y'know but no harm in trying, right?" Frank smiled.

"Fine." Nico walked back into the bathroom.

While Nico was opening one of the stalls, Frank was checking the other. Nothing.

They spent the rest of the trip searching for Will.

Piper found him twenty minutes later, under an invisibility cloak, with two broken legs, a broken rib or two, along with bleeding from his nose and ears, and plenty of other injuries they didn't notice yet. The worst part? He had been in the boy's bathroom. Where Nico and Frank had just been.

Will was rushed to the nearest wizarding hospital. Nico and the rest of Will's friends were forced to remain on the train.

Nico was sobbing in a corner and refused to let anyone near him, including Hazel.

The next day three of Will's closest friends from Hogwarts were allowed to leave classes and visit him in the hospital, however, he was in a medically induced coma and could not communicate with them.

Nico, Piper, and Hazel were the ones that went to visit. Hazel, to keep an eye on Nico, and Piper, because she found him.

After the extremely depressing visit, they went a week without any news. Nothing. Until January 15th, when Professor McGonagall interrupted Nico's class and pulled him out. They then proceeded to collect the rest of the group.

"Will is awake." Professor McGonagall announced.

Nico started crying, along with several of the girls, Jason, and Percy.

"However, there is bad news." Professor McGonagall started speaking.

"Go ahead. Tell us." Nico wiped the tears from his face.

"You can go visit him now, but he may not remember you."

"And why's that?" Hazel dared to ask.

"He is currently suffering from temporary amnesia. It could last a day or a year. The doctors don't know the exact time frame. However, he will remember. It will just take time." 

Nico choked on his words. "I want to go see him."

"We all want to see him." Calypso's voice cut through the group. In fact, most people had forgotten she was there.

"I can only take five for now. He remembers some things, but we need his closer friends to help determine how much he remembers." The professor frowned.

"Nico should go. So should Piper." Annabeth spoke up.

"Hazel," Jason spoke up.

"Reyna and Jason," Percy said. "They are Nico's friends after all. I'd say they spend more time with Will than the rest of us." 

Frank could feel a sharp twinge of regret in Percy's voice.

"Alright then." Professor McGonagall led the group away with everyone else returning to class.

3rd person Reyna POV

Reyna kept her arm wrapped around Nico the whole time. They entered the room, and Will was sitting up, smiling, on a hospital bed.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" Will asked.

Reyna felt Nico go slack.

"Will, I'm Jason Grace and this is Reyna Ramirez-Arellano." Reyna handed Nico to Hazel and walked closer to Will.

"Superman?" Will whispered softly. 

"What?" Jason responded.

"You're Blond Superman. That's what we called you." Will muttered.

"Yeah. That's me!" Jason puffed his chest out at being remembered, even just ever so slightly.

"I'm Piper McLean. You probably don't remember me. I found you injured. You attended my New Years Eve Party in LA. I'm dating Jason, er, Blond Superman."

Will chuckled. "I remember parts of the party. Who had a rap battle? I remember a bit of that."

"That was me and Hazel here. She roasted me." Jason shrugged.

Hazel stepped forward. "Hi Will." She said timidly. "I'm Hazel Levesque. I'm your boyfriend's younger sister."

Will frowned.

"Boyfriend? I have a boyfriend?"