2nd

(I changed Mr. D to the Potions professor. I changed the one spot I remember mentioning Snape to Mr. D but I probably missed a moment. Sorry for any confusion!)

3rd person Percy POV

November 2

Percy had been hanging out with Annabeth Chase more often. Grover had been a little more distant lately, seeing as he had a girlfriend of one year now and wanted to spend his time with her. Ever since Calypso and Leo go together, Percy had seen Calypso less and less. Annabeth had recently become friends with Rachel, well frenemies with Rachel and Percy and Rachel's relationship was still a little awkward. After all, Rachel had dumped Percy while breaking off their friendship and then came back when Calypso fainted wanting to be friends again.

Annabeth and Percy were walking to the Quidditch field. Percy was the seeker for Gryffindor with his friend Jason as a beater and class bully Clarisse La Rue as a chaser. They had a game against Slytherin that day and Annabeth was coming to cheer Percy on. The rest of their friends were already at the game. It was the first game of the year. They walked in silence. Usually, Annabeth was very talkative but Percy could tell she was lost in thought.

"Anna. We're here. I need to go get ready for the game." 

Annabeth snapped back into reality. She glared at me, like she does when I do something stupid.

"What? What did I do this time?" I ask. She glared at me more intensely, like she was considering punching me. But, she did something else. She kissed me.

"Be careful, Seaweed Brain. Kick Slytherin's ass." Annabeth ran to the stands. Percy stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Dude, c'mon the game's about to start!" Jason grabbed Percy's shoulder.

Percy rushed to the field and mounted his broom. Coach Hedge blew his whistle signaling the start of the game. Percy flew up into the sky when a scream pierced the air. Not the scream of a fan, but the scream of someone hurt or in danger. Percy flew higher up even though almost everyone else zoomed immediately back to the ground. Percy and his Firebolt zoomed through the air looking for the source of the scream. Then Percy spotted him. A boy with really bad acne and curly brown hair that looked about sixteen was bleeding underneath one of the stands. And there was someone else with him. Another boy was covered in blood and was laying next to him. Percy hurtled to the ground. He landed next the boys right as several other people frantically followed.

"I-I-" The teen with acne stammered.

"It's okay." A few teachers rushed to Percy's side.

"Get Madam Pomfrey!" Mr. D, the Potions teacher yelled. Professor McGonagall apparated and appeared a few moments later with the nurse.

"Good heavens!" Madam Pomfrey exclaimed. She pulled out her wand and cast a few spells on the boys.

"This one will be fine." Madam Pomfrey looked over at the other boy. There was no way he was still alive. He had several stab wounds to his stomach. Madam Pomfrey walked over and closed the boy's eyes.

Percy had spent the entire day in the hospital wing at the bedside of the boy with acne. He had to make sure that he was alright. After all, he could have died. The boy was recognized by a few students as Lester Papadoupolous. Lester had one stab wound but it didn't hit any of his internal organs and was easily mended. The other boy was also identified as Hyacinth, Lester's boyfriend.

"Where am I?" Lester had been asleep for the last few hours. He hadn't woken up since Madam Pomfrey brought him to the Hospital Wing.

"You're in the Hospital Wing," Percy responded. Madam Pomfrey walked over from the corner of the room.

"Where's Hyacinth?" Lester asked, glancing at his surroundings.

Madam Pomfrey and Percy looked at each other.

"He didn't make it." Madam Pomfrey responded sadly. Lester processed the information for a moment, then started crying.

"He's, he's gone?" Lester sobbed.

"I'm so sorry, Lester." Percy said, sadly. "I know you must be terribly sad, but if you could tell us what happened, that might help us find out what happened to Hyacinth."

Lester choked on a sob the responded, "Hyacinth had asked me to meet him behind the bleachers. When I got there, he was bleeding and had several stab wounds. I screamed and then felt a sharp pain in my back. I collasped and then I saw you! That's all I know."

"You didn't see who attacked you?" Percy asked.

"No. I'm sorry I can't be of more help." Lester resumed crying.

"It's okay. Thanks Lester." Percy left the hospital wing. He found Nico di Angelo, Will Solace, Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, Reyna Ramirez-Arellano, and Jason Grace standing there. They all glared at Percy.

"What?" Percy stammered. 

"Sorry, dude." Jason punched Percy, and then the world blacked out.