#tbt

This will give you a better idea of some of the character's childhoods.

Also, don't forget to comment your questions you want me to answer! For more information, go to my chapter titled "1.5K"! Thanks, guys!

November 30

3rd person Percy POV

Things had been oddly quiet since the "massacre". The killer had not made any attempt to strike again and even though Luke Castellan had been questioned for hours, he had made no contact with the killer except over the phone. The killer had convinced Castellan to get "revenge" on his ex, Thalia for breaking up with him while the killer attacked the mast majority of students. Luke had said that the killer was not fond of Reyna, therefore he wanted Luke to take her down as well. That's all the wizard police could get out of him.

Annabeth was very upset by this news. Apparently, Luke and Thalia had always been her friends back in Annabeth's third year when she had none.

Percy was walking down an almost completely abandoned corridor when he heard noises coming from an abandoned classroom.

Percy walked to the door and heard a scream. After everything that had happened, Percy assumed the worse. He opened the door and immediately shut his eyes. He had caught Thalia and Reyna in a very compromising position.

"Gah! My eyes!" Percy yelled as he slammed the door and ran, blindly down the hallway. He eventually ran into something. However, when Percy opened his eyes, he found that he hadn't run into an inanimate object. He had run into a couple. That was making out. And it was Will and Nico.

"What the hell, Percy?" Nico scrambled to get off the floor and held his hand out for Will.

"Sorry!" Percy responded and continued running down the hall.

What the hell is Thalia doing here? And since when were her and Reyna doing that?

Percy turned the corner to the Gryffindor Common Room and practically screamed the password at the Fat Lady.

Percy barged in and ran over to Jason, who was making out with his girlfriend.

Am I the only person here that isn't making out?

"Jason!" Percy said.

"What is it?" Jason asked, annoyed that Percy had interrupted him and Piper.

"I just, um, walked in on, um, a very uncomfortable situation. I mean for me, not for the people involved, at least I don't think it was for the people involved." Percy stuttered, trying to get the image of Reyna and Thalia out of his mind.

"What did you see, Percy?" Piper asked, intrigued.

"I-uh saw Thalia. And-"

"Reyna?" Jason finished Percy's sentence.

"How did you know?" Percy asked.

Piper sighed, for she obviously was not in the dark for once.

"Long story. Please don't tell me the details of what you saw. I don't need to imagine my ex and my sister..." Jason trailed off. 

"So are they together? And what is Thalia even doing here? I thought she was just here for the Hunter's Reunion." Percy sat down in a chair near the armchair Jason and Piper were in.

"Thalia has opened a shop in Hogsmeade. She comes up here and visits her girlfriend regularly." Jason said, clearly uncomfortable and a little angry.