Hunter Arrives

3rd Person Reyna POV

"What the hell Jason! You've been lying to me all this time? This is a huge breach of my trust!"

"I-"

"Did you not think I could keep a secret?" Piper yelled at Jason as soon as the door to the infirmary was closed.

Reyna looked at Jason's perfect blond hair and the adorable little scar on his lip and felt that mix of longing and hate she had felt ever since he cheated on her with that beautiful, kind, and the total package, slut.

"I didn't want you to get hurt!" Jason argued back.

"Well, as far as I know I'm straight so you have nothing to be worrying about! Now let me in this darn club!" 

Reyna turned her head sideways and immediately tuned out whatever Jason was saying.

A girl was walking towards them. She had short, spiky black hair and a black leather jacket. She had a silver circlet on her head similar to a princess's tiara that did not at all match her skull earrings or her Death to Barbie t-shirt showing a Barbie doll with an arrow through its head.

(The above is nearly an exact quote from Rick Riordan. Not my words.)

She was gorgeous. Reyna stared as she approached the group and turned to see both Percy's and Jason's faces light up.

Percy ran to the girl.

"Sup, Pinecone Face?" Percy asked as him and the girl performed some sort of handshake.

"Not much, Perce. How's sixth year treating you?" Pinecone Face responded, beaming.

"So far so good. The party went great by the way." Percy grinned.

"Glad to hear that my tradition has continued with me being gone for two years." Pinecone Face glanced over in Reyna's direction. She looked Reyna up and down then turned her attention to Jason.

"Sup, little bro!" The girl hugged Jason and Reyna immediately felt a pang of guilt and confusion hit her.

Am I interested in a girl? Am I bi? Am I interested in Jason's sister?!

"Hi, Thalia." Jason sighed as Thalia ruffled his hair. "Why are you here?"

"What, you don't like seeing your sister?"

"No. It's not-"

"I'm here for the Hunters reunion. Y'know, the yearly gathering."

So she's a hunter. Or was a hunter. Anyway, it doesn't matter because she's not interested in girls and neither am I.

"Oh my gods, I'm Piper, Jason's girlfriend." Piper walked forward and shook Thalia's hand.

"Nice to finally meet you. Jason has definitely mentioned you in his letters." Thalia smiled.

I never got to meet Jason's hot sister while I was dating him. Wait, did I just call her hot? I think I did. Oh crap.

"So, who's everybody?" Thalia said, occasionally glancing at Reyna. "And why are we all outside of the hospital wing.

"It's too dangerous to talk here." Jason looked around and grabbed Thalia by the hand. "In fact, it's too dangerous for you to be here. You could be targeted."

What was Jason implying?

"What the hell are you talking about?" Thalia inquired.

"Yeah, Grace. What are you talking about?" Frank said firmly.

"She's safe." Jason insisted and everyone headed to the Room of Requirement. 

"Oh, so now it's safe to explain?" Thalia asked once they entered the room.