cuatro y cinco

3rd person Calypso POV

November 8

Calypso's life had been almost perfect since she had started dating Leo. She had grown a little bit apart from Percy but he had lots of other friends. Calypso now spent most of her time with Juniper and Rachel. 

Today was a trip to Hogsmeade, and she was planning on spending the whole day with Leo. They were going to go on a date at Aphrodite's Tea Shop and then they would go to Zonko's Joke Shop and buy some stuff to prank Grover and Juniper with. It was going to be perfect.

Calypso walked hand in hand with Leo. They walked past the shops in Hogsmeade and walked towards Aphrodite's Tea Shop. They got a table and ordered some food.

"Isn't this nice?" Calypso asked Leo.

When they had finished at Aphrodite's Tea Shop, they started the walk to Zonko's.

"Let's go this way. It's a shortcut." Leo turned down an alleyway and Calypso followed. As they walked down the narrow, brown path Calypso heard something strange coming from a cellar that was connected to one of the buildings. The door to the cellar was open.

"Leo, stop." Calypso walked over to the trapdoor. She looked at the stairs that led into the basement and saw something red dripping down them.

"Oh, no." Calypso breathed. 

"Lumos." Leo flicked his wand and light sputtered out of it. They walked down the blood stained steps. Calypso clutched Leo's hand. They reached the bottom of the stairs and layingin the middle of the cellar were two bodies.

"Help." One of them called softly.

"It's okay! We're here! We're here to help!" Calypso responded. She found a light switch and flicked it. Two boys lay in the middle of the room, both with stab wounds in their sides. One of them was unconcious, and the other one was kneeling over him, too weak to stand.

"Maggie." The kneeling one said softly. The kneeling one had green hair and tan skin.

"Help!" Calypso called up the stairs. "Leo, stay here. Try to stop the bleeding. I'll go get help!" Calypso ran up the stairs, careful not to slip on the bloodstained stairs. She ran intot he busy street of Hogsmeade tried to find someone of use.

"Help! Help!" Calypso called. She ran into the nearby Three Broomsticks and looked around. No adults were in sight, but Percy and Annabeth were sitting in a corner together.

"Percy! Annabeth! I need help!" Calypso ran to them.

"What happened?" Annabeth asked, standing up.

"We need a doctor. Now!" Calypso shook her head.

"I'll go find somebody!" Percy called, running out of the Three Broomsticks.

"Annabeth, find more people. They're heavy." Calypso looked around. The only people in the otherwise empty Three Broomsticks were a girl with a green hijab, a really tall, pale guy, and a short dark skinned guy.

"Samirah, Hearthstone, Blitzen! We need help!" Annabeth called to the other people in the Three Broomsticks. They got out of their seats and followed Calypso as she led them to the cellar.

"Calypso, you're back! Thank gods!" Leo exclaimed. "They're both still alive."

"Magnus!" Annabeth screamed. She ran to the blond boy that was unconscious.

"We need to get them out of here!" Annabeth grabbed Magnus by the shoulders and Hearthstone grabbed his legs. They carefully carried him out of the cellar. Samirah ran to the green haired boy.

"Alex." Samirah whispered to him.

"S-Sam?" He asked. 

"Yeah. That's right. I'm here. We need to get you to a doctor." Samirah started to lift Alex.

"Blitzen, come help me." The short guy came over and helped Samirah lift Alex and carry him up the stairs.

Calypso and Leo followed, running through the streets, looking for a doctor of some sort. Within five minutes, they spotted Percy with Madam Pomfrey.

"Percy! Over here!" Leo called. Madam Pomfrey and Percy followed.

"Oh my goodness." Madam Pomfrey exclaimed when she saw Magnus and Alex. "We need to get them to the hospital wing, immediately. Can any of you apparate?"

Blitzen and Hearthstone nodded.

"Grab their hands and we'll all apparate on three. One. Two. Three." 

They disappeared in a flash.

"Let's get to the castle!" Annabeth started running to the castle, with everyone else, close at their heels. It took them fifteen minutes to reach the hospital wing. When they arrived, Madam Pomfrey was focused on trying to save Magnus. Alex was laying in a hospital bed next to Magnus. He was holding Magnus's hand. The group huddled closer to the injured.

"I love you Maggie. Don't die on me." Calypso heard Alex whisper.

"I need you all to leave, okay? I'll let you in when they are stabilized." Madam Pomfrey kicked them out of the Hospital Wing where they waited outside. News traveled fast at Hogwarts and soon, all of Magnus and Alex's friends where waiting with them along with all of Percy and Annabeth's friends. 

About three hours later, Madam Pomfrey peeked her head out. Everyone waited in anticipation to hear the news.

"Are they going to be okay?" Annabeth asked.

"Magnus Chase and Alex Fierro survived. They are going to be okay. Magnus is asleep but a few of you can come visit Alex."

They decided on Calypso and Leo because they had found them, Annabeth because she was a relative of Magnus's, and Samirah because she was Alex's halfsister.

They walked into the room. Alex was laying, still holding Magnus's hand. They gathered around Alex.

"Maggie's still warm. He's okay, right. He's going to be okay, right?" Alex seemed to be pleading more than asking.

"Yes. He's going to be just fine." Samirah responded.

"Good." Alex took a deep breath.

"May I ask what happened?" Annabeth asked.

"Not right now. Later." Alex mumbled.