Leo's friends.

Third person Leo POV

"Hey, Leo!" Piper called to the small Latino boy.

"Hey, Pipes!" Leo engulfed his best friend in a hug.

"So, how was your summer? Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Piper smirked.

"Of course not, Pipes. You know me." Leo wiggled his eyebrows.

"Ah, yes. You're a lone wolf." Piper rolled her eyes.

"I do have something I want to tell you, though."

"C'mon, let's get a seat." Laughed Piper.

"Piper!" Called Lacy out the window of a compartment in the Hogwarts Express.

"Come sit with us!" Mitchell stuck his head out, too. Piper and Leo laughed and boarded the train to join them.

"It's so great to see you guys again!" Piper hugged her friends.

"OMG, we've missed you so much, Pipes! Mitchell and I have been so bored without you!" Lacy exclaimed.

"Aka, she's been annoying me all summer." Mitchell rolled his eyes. His little sister, Lacy playfully punched his arm.

"Guys, I have something important to say." Leo smirked.

"What is it? Did you find a girlfriend?" Mitchell asked sarcastically.

"Well, no but I did-" At that exact moment the train started moving. Lacy and Mitchell fell into a heap, Piper hit her head on the wall and Leo didn't get to finish his sentence.

"Ow." Piper said.

"Lets sit down before somebody suffers from permanent brain damage." Mitchell helped Piper up.

"Good idea." Piper rubbed her head.

"What were you saying Leo?" Lacy asked.

"Nothing. It's not important." Leo sighed and sat down. He stared out the window at the passing countryside. None wanted to hear about his summer fling. Leo wasn't really friends with Lacy or Mitchell. His only real friend at Hogwarts and at home. Piper was friends with everyone. Everybody liked her and Leo should've felt honored to be friends with one of the coolest girls in school. But he didn't care. Leo just followed Piper around like a puppy dog seeing as he had nothing better to do. Piper's friends were nice to Leo, but they didn't really care about him.

That chapter was crap but I needed some way to introduce Leo.... sorry for those cringeworthy 343 words