The Sleeping Beauty that is Jason Grace

3rd Person Jason POV

Jason and Reyna had been dating since fourth year. Frank had introduced them and they immediately hit it off. 

Jason was walking down the hallway to his first class, Divination. He didn't know why he had signed up for Divination in the first place. He was terrible at it! He had considered taking Arithmancy this year, but Reyna talked him out of it, insisting that he would like it better this year. Reyna took Muggle Studies and Care of Magical Creatures. She didn't know the horror that was Divination.

Jason looked around and realized he didn't recognize the hallway he was in.

"Hey, Blondie!" Jason whirled around and saw a girl with choppy brown hair running up to him. She couldn't have been any more than 5'5". She had tan skin and amazing legs.

No. Bad Jason. You have a girlfriend. Jason mentally hit himself.

"Do you know how to get to Divination from here?" The girl asked.

"No. Sorry. I'm actually trying to get there myself."

"Aren't you Jason Grace?" 

"Um. Yeah." 

"You play Quidditch for Gryffindor! You are such a great Beater!" 

"Thanks." Jason blushed.

"I'm Piper McLean." Piper stuck her hand out and Jason shook it.

"Jason. But, you already know that." 

Piper laughed. Somehow, they made it to Divination on time. On their way out, however, a random brick fell onto Jason's head, knocking him out.

"Wakey, wakey Sleeping Beauty!" 

Jason snapped awake. He was in the Hospital Wing with Piper McLean. Madam Pomfrey was muttering something about 'too many students suffering from brain damage fainting like this'.

"Uh. Hi." Jason smiled. Piper smiled back. They stayed that way for a few seconds.

"Jason! Babe, are you alright?" Reyna came running into the Hospital Wing. She sat down next to Jason on the hospital bed and hugged him. Piper backed out of the room.

"What happened? And who was that?" Reyna asked.

"A random brick fell on my head in Divination. That was Piper McLean. Apparently, she brought me to the Hospital Wing." Jason looked back towards the open door.

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Reyna squeezed Jason a little tighter. Jason later scolded himself for thinking it, but he wished Piper was the on hugging him.