Chapter 57

Milan

"Is it good?" i asked, the little girl who said her name was Layla, as she ate the french toast, and eggs i made for her

"Is it good?" i asked, the little girl who said her name was Layla, as she ate the french toast, and eggs i made for her. She nodded her head, stuffing her face with the food. 

 I had no idea who this little girl was, but she was sleep in the same room, with Rell so i figured there was some connection. I had asked her how she got here, and she said she didn't know, so i was just waiting for Gionni to wake up so i could figure out what was going on. She didn't look like she was anything over 5, and it bothered me that she was so open to strangers. When i found her in the house she was just wandering around, as if she knew where she was.

"You want some juice?" i asked her, and she just nodded her head again.I got up to get her a capri sun, we kept these in the house cause Gionni's big ass liked to drink them. 

"Good morning" i heard G say from behind me. 

I spun around, facing him "Umm good morning" i said, sitting the capri sun down on the table.

He chuckled, "I 'll explain" he said, noticing the face i was giving him. "Wassup Lay Lay" he said to the little girl.

She looked up from her plate for the first time since i sat it down, "Uncwle G??" she said, instantly getting excited. 

She ran over jumping on him, so he could pick her up, "You act like you aint see me, cause you was too busy eating that food" he said laughing.

"I was super duper hungry uncwle G" she said, wiping the syrup from around her mouth. "Is this your house?" she asked.

"Yup this my house... me and your auntie Lani house" he said, pointing over at me.

"Wait thats my auntie??" she said, laughing. "She soooo pwetty, and nice she made me those cake thingy's" I smiled at her, as i sipped my hot tea.

"She is nice isn't she?" G said, and she nodded her head smiling. "go head finish eating your food, imma talk to your auntie for a second okay." he said, putting her down.

"Okay" she said running back over to her seat. 

"Come here" he said, walking out of the kitchen, as i followed behind him. We walked into the living room, and he sat down on the couch. "I know you wondering like wtf, but i appreciate you making her breakfast and shit boo" 

"She was just up walking around so i figured i'd feed her" 

"You see she hungry asf.." he said shaking his head. "But nah, so yesterday when i went to drop Rell off at his grandmom crib, the shit was fucked up. Like i mean no water, no electricity and the grandmom drunk asf. Not to mention, she was in there sleep on a mattress with no fucking sheets, shit burnt me up Lani.. i couldn't leave them in there like that" 

"Damn, no water ? How can a child live in a house with no water, i can't imagine. So you just took them with out any problems?" i asked.

"I mean they grandmom was on some dumb shit, i wasn't hearing that bs when she ain't doing what she supposed to do.. But Mir handled that for now" he said, instantly the name Mir caught my attention.