Chapter 18

Milan

I sat at the dinner table with all of G's family, feeling extremely awkward

I sat at the dinner table with all of G's family, feeling extremely awkward. Even though G told me not to worry bout it, i knew deep down inside this was my fault. G and Julien never had beef until i came into the picture.

"Umm can everybody get it together" G's mom said catching my attention.

"If wasnt for the maniac over there we'd be cool" his uncle said laughing pointing over at G.

Gionni laughed "I apologize to all yall, and all imma say, it wasn't what yall think"

"We aint tripping GG, we know you crazy" his aunt said making everybody laugh except for his cousin Tearia, who grilled me from across the room.

"GG your poor little girlfriend aint used to this side of you" she added.

He laughed, "I know, my lil baby was scared" he said nudging me.
I was a little uncomfortable at this point, but I decided to just play it cool and talk to G when we leave.
I looked up again seeing Tearia, still staring in my face. Im not even sure whats the problem, like if its over Julien, she can have him, i been done with him for a year now and would never go back down road. I was hoping that wasn't what she was mad over, thinking maybe its the fact that im with her big cousin, you know how lil girl cousins be about they big boy cousins.

I scrunched my face up, causing G to lean towards me, "You good?" he whispered into my ear.

"Mhm, your cousin just keep grilling me" i whispered back.

He ran his hand down his face, "We'll talk about it later".

At this point me and him had a whole lot of shit to talk about later, so I was kinda anxious to leave.

"Hey Lani" G's little cousin Leem said putting his hand on my leg.

"Hey" i said laughing.

"Soo why dont you ditch this lame, and these old people and come hang in there at the fun table" he said, tryna mack.

I laughed catching G's attention, "Aye Leem, what i tell you bout my girl" he said pushing his head.

"I was just trynna see if she wanted to lose this zero and get with a hero" he said pointing between himself and G, smiling.

Me and G busted out laughing, "If you don't get that corny shit outta here, she definitely aint gonna talk to you now" he said laughing.

Leem sucked his teeth, walking away, like his feelings were hurt, making me feel bad.

"Aww come back, he just joking" i said pouting.

He turned around smiling hard as hell, running back over to me.

"What now nigga" he said looking at G, as he hugged me.

"Oooh imma tell your dad you over here cussing" G said acting like he was getting up.