Chapter 54

Gionni

I sat in the chair, across from the bed, waiting for Troy to wake up

I sat in the chair, across from the bed, waiting for Troy to wake up. It had been hours since he was out of surgery and he still was sleep, everybody else except for me and Chy, had left to go get food. Chy had walked out in the hall to talk on the phone, i think with her mom. I looked through my emails, and the other shit i had planned for next week, since i hadn't looked at it in about 3 days. 

The label had cancelled all my events for this week, giving me time to figure out whats going on with T, but next week i'm back on it.... hopefully. 

"My neck.... sore as fuck" i heard Troy say lowly. 

I looked up from my phone quickly, happy as hell to hear him say something, I chuckled an walked over to the side of the bed. "You good?" i asked. 

"My whole shit sore" he said trying to sit up.

"You can't be doing all that bro, relax.. shit like a relief to be actually talking to you right now, not gonna lie" i said, running my hand down my face. 

He slightly chuckled, "What... you thought i was gone check out, you should've known better" 

"Bro they was telling me all kinds of shit, but you definitely right i should've known they wasn't gone take my guy out" i said, laughing a little. 

"You look like you ain't sleep in a week" he said, laughing, which i could see caused him a little pain.

"Minds well say that" 

"Oh shit, whats today?? I missed the Graduation, where Chy at?" he said anxiously.

"It was today, but don't worry bout it i held it down for you, i think moms recorded it" i said. "Lemme go get Chy" i said walking towards the door. 

I opened the door, seeing her standing across the hall on the phone, i motioned her to come back in the room. She nodded her head, walking towards me, i swear it'll be good to see her smile, cause she been pouting since last night. 

She got over to the door, but i didn't say anything, i just let her walk in to see for herself. Her eyes went big, "Lemme call you back Ma" she said, ending the call. 

"Oh my god, oh my god" she said, running over kissing him.

"Ahhh, shit Chy" Troy semi yelled, in pain.

"Im sorry, Are you okay? I was soo worried about you T" she said, 

"Yeah i'm good, Im sorry i missed it today, imma make it up to you aight" he said.

She reached down, rubbing his hair "Nobody's worried about that, i'm just happy your okay"

"I'm still gone do something for you, when I get out this bitch" he said, sitting up in the bed, as the door sung open.

"I had a feeling you'd be up when we got back, i got you something to eat.. how you feeling?" Milan asked coming in, sitting the bags down on the table.