Chapter 27

"G"

The next day

The next day

I was laying in bed, looking at Lani while she slept. I just couldn't understand how or why anyone would ever do anything to hurt someone like her. She will literally do anything to make sure the people around her are happy, and she is always so humble. I just wondered why she never told me about this before, but i understood that ain't shit you just wanna talk about on the regular.

Because I am who I am, i had already got the scoop on this nigga Reggie. He was even more of a clown than i thought, 50 year old man selling nicks and dimes on the corner. I don't see how her mom said he taking care of her off no nicks and dime money, but either way i had something in store for his bitch ass.

I ran my fingers through Lani's hair, pushing it out of her face. Moving closer to her, i pecked her forehead, before getting out of the bed. It was crazy how someone i met almost 7 months ago, had me ready to kill with no questions asked.

I walked into the bathroom, turning the water on to brush my teeth. I ran my hand down my face, because i was definitely anxious to get into the activities i had planned for later. I just wanted to get this shit over with honestly.

I picked up my phone from the counter and dialed Trizzy number, "Yo" he said answering the phone.

"You chatted it up with shawty?" i asked referring, to the girl I was getting to set Reggie up. I had to get him out the crib, so i got Trizzy to holla at some shawty he be fucking with around the way. She been in the same area as Reggie, she said he always be trynna holla at her... so she was perfect for this. Have him thinking he finally getting a chance with the bitch of his dreams and then boom. All i had to do is put some money on the table and she was with it.

"You already know bro, she been rapping with him all day... she got him meeting her at the spot & then you gone go from there" he said.

"Aight, make sure you tell her, she needa make that nigga feel as comfortable as possible."

"She know allat... you sure you wanna do this by yourself, you know im always with the shits" he asked.

"Nah i got this one bro, this a personal" i said walking back into the room, seeing Lani sitting up in the bed now. "Lemme hit you back later" i said walking over to the bed.

"Aight" he said hanging up the phone.

"Good morning boo" i said kissing her forehead.

"Good morning" she said plainly, not really looking me in the eyes.

"You good" i asked.

"Mhm"

"You wanna go get some breakfast or something?"

"Im not really hungry" she said scooting over to me.

"Mama, wassup" i said lifting her chin.

"Nothin G, i'm fine"